OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those are not GS , my friend sent the photo of this couple days ago. i thought it was ID but it was one of pit vipers style of color
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/null_zpsb27f1796.jpg.html

LOL, Nike really losing their creativity on the 8s. they have already released a very similar colorway in the supernaturals. and i cant believe they made more than one colorway with that lame pit viper pattern
Their creative enough people still buying them

The pit vipers dont do a thing for me. I havent been the least bit interested in anything since the MC.
Pretty Much.

Everything I've copped after the "Fades" were previously released..... the 2nd half of the year has been Incredibly Underwhelming for the Kobe 8.

One of the GOAT's when it comes down to it, but the Colorway Strategy has been a Classic case of "Less is More."

Gonna be a last minute decision for me. I regret passing on the fades, and the vipers do something for me. We'll see tomorrow I guess

passing for now, not that I dislike them but with my shoe budget I can only afford the Lebron's

really love this shoe, still need a few pairs for my collection, VBs, red camos, black elites and blitz blues then I will be caught up

Actually I ball in all 16 pairs of Kobe 8's that I own....best bball shoe I've owned for hoops.....I rock em untied when worn outside of hoops
them 16 pairs always brought up huh =P yeah i was just recycling a joke about you. hope you didnt mind

Back
Top Bottom