OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

its called good shopping especially when it seems like pairs below retail are a rarity these days. if eastbay drops the exclusion, the discount can be larger than $20.

I, like others, am sitting on a 25% off coupon so that's $105 vs $140, or $148.40 with md sales tax that I don't have to pay with eastbay orders. that's a $43.40 savings I can use on something else.

dudes stay clowning doe... :smh:

Oh trust me, Im not throwin beef or hate or rubbing my benefits in anybodys face, i totally understand. Just an observation. I totally understand the savings in the long run. Im a cheapskate. Lol!

It's all about perspective, BigSlim. $20 is 1/3 of a day's work for a minimum wage employee. For others, it's $20 towards a future purchase. For others, $20 isn't worth the hassle.

Totally understood, just an observation. If i cant get my 50% i'll be pissed but i also dont have an issue paying retail either. My issue is that over retail s__t.

For example, i JUST hit a dude up on IG advertising the Xmas (worn 3x) and he wanted $210! I asked him was he willing to come waaay down on the price he said no..

I thought to myself, well some dumb fool will buy em for $210, NOT me. Lol!

I usually wait for discounts too, but I really wanted the shoes now and didn't feel like waiting a few weeks

some very near DS 10.5 MCs on ebay for 280 free ship if anyones looking

they look clean as hell

Yeah, saving money on each pair is not cool at all...

Yeah, saving money on each pair is not cool at all...
Never even heard of this site, but all this talk of saving money's convinced me to sign up with them. Doesn't seem to take much and clearly it adds up over time.

Never even heard of this site, but all this talk of saving money's convinced me to sign up with them. Doesn't seem to take much and clearly it adds up over time.

Mr Rebates, same as ebates.

I recently switched to Shop Discover, because their discounts are usually double that of the other sites. Nike and FTL are 10% cash back.

Then after getting the cash back posted, you can buy Nike/FTL gift cards at 20% off.

For example, I had $100 in cash back. I could get paypal sent to me, or buy $125 in nike gift cards. I got the gift cards, making my pair of pit vipers nearly free this last weekend.

Mr Rebates and Ebates send you paypal on a monthly basis.

Totally understood, just an observation. If i cant get my 50% i'll be pissed but i also dont have an issue paying retail either. My issue is that over retail s__t.

For example, i JUST hit a dude up on IG advertising the Xmas (worn 3x) and he wanted $210! I asked him was he willing to come waaay down on the price he said no..

I thought to myself, well some dumb fool will buy em for $210, NOT me. Lol!
i  know where you coming from, I hate when guys wanna sell worn shoes for down and triple the retail price

Nike has a far, far greater reach than the extent of this forum's masterminds. I can assure you that with their research groups, this is not a stop they make on that brainstorming train.
They actually do at times & definitely have been influenced by mass opinion in big time threads on this site & others within the last decade. I've worked in the industry & know guys in relevant positions who have frequented this site in particular in the past. They listen, but it's very few & far in between where actual product and/or decisions will be affected. 
wink.gif

Anyone know where I can get some kobe 8 volts size 9.5 from, other than kicks crew? They are NONE on ebay

EBates and Mr. Rebates are great. just started using them like 2 months ago, wish i had known about them for a lot longer

Damnit, might just have to buy gradients now. You've all mashed them into my brain so much that they look better and better.

size 14 DS going for $175 and $180 on the bay right now.

Damn whoever just outbid me on the sz 14 Christmas's on ebay.  Auction was at 199 until like 3 seconds left for a DS pair. Thought I was about to get a steal 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom