OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For some reason I feel there might be ONE Colorway of the Kobe 8 that I've passed on (not couldn't cop, like ASG & MC), that I'll regret passing on a Year from now.

Don't know exactly which one it'll be, but I think it might be the "Challenge Red's"..... they would've been an instant fave if they had a Black Sole, but the Orange is growing on me.

Nice to see everything has been a fairly easy cop all year for everyone

I was able to resist all year to my allowance of one shoe

Just got the MC's. IMO the best of all the 8's

For some reason I feel there might be ONE Colorway of the Kobe 8 that I've passed on (not couldn't cop, like ASG & MC), that I'll regret passing on a Year from now.

Don't know exactly which one it'll be, but I think it might be the "Challenge Red's"..... they would've been an instant fave if they had a Black Sole, but the Orange is growing on me.
I agree. I really want a pair of these. I'm gonna get the sole dyed black though

I was just looking those KDVI that are the same color as the Kobe 8 socks are releasing on the 25 Oct. I hope the kobe 8's release that same day

I guess those Red/Purple socks pretty much confirm that those grey/purple November Kobe 8's are indeed the Pit Viper printed ones, and NOT the home/inlines. Yikes.

I guess those Red/Purple socks pretty much confirm that those grey/purple November Kobe 8's are indeed the Pit Viper printed ones, and NOT the home/inlines. Yikes.
No they could still be the white ones I put in my post, which IMO is BETTER!!

Anyone think the pit vipers and "what the lobes"  have a similar look to each other?

Yea I honestly thought so too. But I was thinking if they ever decided to release one it would be a mix of all the past CW like how they did for the lebrons and kd

Last edited:

Anyone think the pit vipers and "what the lobes"  have a similar look to each other?
Yea, they are both horrendous.  

I still have no idea why the WTK is over $300.  It should be retail price or under.  Guess that's what the "limited" word can do to an ugly shoe.

every time I see any of the shoes from the "What The" series, I think to myself "What the hell were they thinking?"

WTK
pimp.gif

detail on those is superb. Can only hope for an 8 WTK

I agree with you on that, the orange sole kills it for me. Good thing I got the YOTS to compensate for it.

yeah, i don't like either kobe. Both are ugly. IMO the brownish color pit viper looks like hot garbage and the WTK, what more can I say than wtf***?

I agree. I really want a pair of these. I'm gonna get the sole dyed black though
BRO. Seriously... let us know how that works out for you! I'm interested in seeing if it can be done flawlessly, b/c I've never seen anyone try it besides "Ice Tinting" a sole.

If capable, I'd definitely do the same thing... maybe even with a few others. 
nthat.gif

BRO.
Seriously... let us know how that works out for
you!
I'm interested in seeing if it can be done flawlessly, b/c I've never seen anyone try it besides "Ice Tinting"
a sole.

If capable, I'd definitely do the same thing...
maybe even with a few others. :nthat:

Well I need to find a pair first but I have someone that can do it

Well I need to find a pair first but I have someone that can do it
Haha! Yea, should be dope if you get it done. I've saw a few pairs floating on Ebay for Retail & Under a month or two ago, but I didn't pull the trigger. Now, they're getting harder to find, unless you order international.

There's an Int'l site that has a few of them for around retail but they don't have my size 12.

Haha! Yea, should be dope if you get it done. I've saw a few pairs floating on Ebay for Retail
& Under a month or two ago, but I didn't pull
the trigger. Now, they're getting harder to find, unless you order international.

There's an Int'l site that has a few of them for around retail but they don't have my size 12.

I need a size 9.5

Everyone is wearing Kobe 8's. Vessely (24) for the Wizards has some blue/red NikeID kobe 8's on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom