OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ya with the lack of kobe 8s I like, I've been looking to scoop up 6s I missed out on since the 7s are Garbage with a capital G

Traded away my supernaturals for sulfurs, now I'm in search of ASGs, would cloaks for ASGs be a fair deal?

Traded away my supernaturals for sulfurs, now I'm in search of ASGs, would cloaks for ASGs be a fair deal?

Good deal for sulfurs.. Easily top 3 IMO. I think cloaks look better but comfort goes to the ASGs even with the zoom insole. I would trade my ASGs for cloaks

Reached 10 pairs this weekend, so hope ya'll don't mind a celebratory pic.

Motorbikw is at the mechanics and im gonna take my car also.. and i still got the vipers..

This is a problem..spending too much on shoes

Congrats to those picking up the Black Elites, they just aren't for me though. What I love about the 8s is most have personality. Like, the styles and designs are all mostly out there and sweet. For me, the black elites are just too plain compared to the rest of the family. But I prefer louder the better shoes so that probably has much to do with it.
I'm just the opposite. I don't really see myself wearing most of the loud colors that have been released for the 8 (and really most of the sneakers coming out these days) so the black/gold is perfect for me. Definitely one of my favorite and most comfortable shoes even if the price hike to basically just add the zoom and padded tongue is ridiculous. Glad they released something for pretty much everyone.

idc how much theyre going for right now

but personally I would hate to trade my cloaks. even though i got extra pairs lol. also my feet doesnt complain wearing VIIs

couple weeks ago I got a pair of Kobe 8 pythons (size 11.5) at Marshalls in Boston for $49.99. never seen Kobe's at Marshalls before or since. has anyone else ever found Kobe's at Marshalls? just want to know if I should keep checking of if it was a fluke. thanks 

couple weeks ago I got a pair of Kobe 8 pythons (size 11.5) at Marshalls in Boston for $49.99. never seen Kobe's at Marshalls before or since. has anyone else ever found Kobe's at Marshalls? just want to know if I should keep checking of if it was a fluke. thanks 
I can believe it bro! When I was living in Roxbury, I used to always hit licks on Ralph Lauren, Timbs, Cole Haan's, etc. up at the Marshall's in South Bay Center.

They always had the most randomly dope Nike's in there too, but almost always over Size 13. Never could score on a nice Size 12.  
mean.gif

Damn whoever just outbid me on the sz 14 Christmas's on ebay.  Auction was at 199 until like 3 seconds left for a DS pair. Thought I was about to get a steal >:  

I was watching those xmas's too. Not bidding, but wanted to see what they went for. I was like wow, someone's about to get a score. Then u check the winning bidder, who has a zero feedback. Probably just the seller trying to bid it up to what he wants for them, and if they don't outbid his price, then he gets to keep them anyway without getting any negative feedback

Even at 175 plus tax the black and gold elites were still too much for me, really wanted them but i'll wait maybe one day I will add them to my collection

Nike.com has a cpl of pair of different kobe 8 socks. As you know they always make a pair 2 match the shoes so look at these I found. I'm hoping we get to see these pairs soon!! Maybe a Lakers cw!! WOOHOO!!

Black/Anthracite/Laser Orange/Green Glow   Style - Color # SX4738-008

White/Court Purple/Black  Style - Color # SX4738-155

University Red/Black/Court Purple   Style - Color # SX4738-605

Back
Top Bottom