OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Seen the tony the tigers today in person.

Y'all boys on that dust, they're too fly man... Look better than the pit vipers IMO :pimp:

Nike.com has a cpl of pair of different kobe 8 socks. As you know they always make a pair 2 match the shoes so look at these I found. I'm hoping we get to see these pairs soon!! Maybe a Lakers cw!! WOOHOO!!

Black/Anthracite/Laser Orange/Green Glow   Style - Color # SX4738-008

White/Court Purple/Black  Style - Color # SX4738-155

University Red/Black/Court Purple   Style - Color # SX4738-605
Those are supposed to be the "Halloween" Kobe 8's that were mentioned on the list a couple months back... they said they would resemble the KD VI "Splatter" Colorway, right?

Shouldn't we have Pics by now though???  
nerd.gif

Those are supposed to be the "Halloween" Kobe 8's that were mentioned on the list a couple months back... they said they would resemble the KD VI "Splatter" Colorway, right?

Shouldn't we have Pics by now though???  
nerd.gif
Yeah, I was kinda thinkong the same thing, I heard they were the Halloweens, but I need pics b4 making a decision on buying. But there is a laker CW as well 

Both kd and lebrons had qs with limited quantities .... Perhaps we will get something with the same hype?

inlands are nice. if they released earlier in the year i would have def got them. second half of releases have been mostly underwhelming for me.

Nike.com has a cpl of pair of different kobe 8 socks. As you know they always make a pair 2 match the shoes so look at these I found. I'm hoping we get to see these pairs soon!! Maybe a Lakers cw!! WOOHOO!!

Black/Anthracite/Laser Orange/Green Glow   
Style - Color # SX4738-008

White/Court Purple/Black  
Style - Color # SX4738-155

University Red/Black/Court Purple   
Style - Color # SX4738-605

Where did you find this colors? I could not find that black pair with orange In them

These are the new socks everyone is talking about:

There's also a pair for the pit vipers I hadn't seen before.  Have to pick them up sometime.

Last edited:

Black/Anthracite/Laser Orange/Green Glow   
Style - Color # SX4738-008

White/Court Purple/Black  
Style - Color # SX4738-155

University Red/Black/Court Purple   
Style - Color # SX4738-605

First was probably is green pit vipers
2nd one May be inlines
3rd ones mine grey.

wow nice collection!
Thanks dude!

Anybody know of a way to color/dye heel clip color aside from completely removing it and replacing it with a different one?  Those mine grey are just asking to be customized into a Laker cw by getting rid of the red heel clip.

Also, do you guys think if we complain to a Nike rep about having to ID a Laker cw since we never got a GR, they might give us a 10% off coupon for having to drop an extra $50 for an ID?  Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom