OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

well there goes my hopes of getting all the kobe 8s... #AshKetchumMindset

still havent un-DSed my sparks, might bring em out this week 

Where did you find your sparks? I'm always hesitant to buy some place I've never gone through before.

Beast
Hypebeast
U mad they ain't limited?
Just buying for ecredit

Did I get all of them? :lol:

PV aren't great IMO. Only thing that sucks about Eastbay dropping the exclusion is that they have to sit. Apparently they still selling because my size 9.5/10 are gone now so the exclusion might not go away like the inlands. Could be more like the graffities.
damn I thought you were saying the exclusion was lifted ... Although I want 20% off, not just $20 off lol

Sorry. Guess I worded it badly. :smh:

^^^right!! What I wanna know I how these people find these connects that can get these sneakers when no one else can. I'm not gonna lie it would be nice if I could find that, but I wouldn't use to resell and rape people I would just buy for myself to wear
I mean from his standpoint I probably would get some for friends that wanted and sell to people for non rape prices if I could get that many. Just randomly throwing out $1200 as a price is bs. 

PV aren't great IMO. Only thing that sucks about Eastbay dropping the exclusion is that they have to sit. Apparently they still selling because my size 9.5/10 are gone now so the exclusion might not go away like the inlands. Could be more like the graffities.
I thought they had like 100+ pairs available in each size? 

I thought they had like 100+ pairs available in each size? 

Keyword: had lol

I remember FTL employees saying PVs were really limited in quantity (though that could be complete bs)  they did mention that to me before denying my bday coupon. 

I'd say limited locally. Searching online should allow anyone to find their size. Ndc and Dsg has sizes. Citygear probably does too.

^^

Yea those are the 3 places online that I've noticed still have FSRs or near FSRs for retail

Last edited:
Nike is just doing what any power business does by taking advantage of the hype for the market while we all eat it up and decide everyday whether we should retire from the game or not. :nerd:

Does anyone ever truly retire? I know I never will. I can't see myself not buying shoes. Now, the day will come where I don't buy 50 pair a year anymore, but I'll always have to buy some. I suppose cut back would be more appropriate?

I saw that too, and it makes sense that they would release here in december. Nike replied to my tweet about them to keep an eye out on the release calendar. Gives me some hope and no regret on passing for $700 this morning.

I don't know if this means anything, but someone asked Villas instagram account earlier if they were getting the WTK 8s and they replied with "stay tuned". So, I suppose there's a little hope?

Btw - FTL and them..... The printed codes on the receipt.... The ones that replaced the emailed/mailed gift cards..... They suck. Don't work online for product excluded from discounts. Can't use them in the sister stores either.

Only way ud get to use them on the PV is locally in store if u can find them.

Beast
Hypebeast
U mad they ain't limited?
Just buying for ecredit

Did I get all of them? :lol:

:rofl:

Found a guy selling my much coveted Fireworks in a 10.5. Sadly the highest offer for them at the moment is $650. 
mean.gif
 With the numerous other shoes still dropping this year its not feasible for me to spend that much on one pair right now. If only it was January or February. I'll probably never find another pair again. 

You+Bastard..+made+me+cry..+manly+tears+of+affection+_e4596191a3462d37111d0f2bfd7ab57e.gif

Ah well. On to the Mine Greys.

Always love when the TBs surface. I still have 3 TB colorways in the Vs that have outlasted many other shoes...

Back
Top Bottom