OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the x'mas vii play strong insert is nice in the x'mas 8. I'm gonna have to try out the vii inserts today.

I could see the orange pair to be the asg but given there is fake of it out might ruin it. Even though it's too crazy to my liking.

Last edited:
I'd actually like those orange ones to be the all stars. They'll look much better with real materials.

I bought a 10.5 and 11 because of the inconsistency of the sizing. I tried on a pair of sulfers in a 10.5 (my true size) and they fit perfect, but the Christmas 10.5 fit snug! I want one more pair to keep... I LOVE the Kobe 8 Christmas more than I love my grinches.. Dont Judge.
Phility Dope

these run true to size imo. tried them on yesterday at local champs. feel amazing even better than the 6's. cant wait to see how they feel on the court though.

What do you guys think the "Year of the Snake" will look like? You know there going to come out with something crazy

It'd be cool if they made an all black upper with the same print as the xmas as far as the scale look,but the actual lines distinguishing the scales were like a 3M silver with a 3M swoosh. It'd be kinda like the blackout's, although with a snake-skin print that would look sooooo dope at night with the scales' outlines looking reflective :smokin

I shouldn't get my hopes up but that would be an instant cop for me!

It'd be cool if they made an all black upper with the same print as the xmas as far as the scale look,but the actual lines distinguishing the scales were like a 3M silver with a 3M swoosh. It'd be kinda like the blackout's, although with a snake-skin print that would look sooooo dope at night with the scales' outlines looking reflective
smokin.gif

I shouldn't get my hopes up but that would be an instant cop for me!
hmmmmmmm. i can see how that colorway would come out in my head. That **** would be bananas. 
nthat.gif

Man I've loved those orange fakes since they were first posted a few weeks back. Would be insane if those released. :x:pimp:

those who ordered from deadstock.ca.. what's the status of your fedex tracker? mine has been stuck at 'shipment info sent to fedex...' getting restless!
I didn't even get a tracking # yet.. it keeps telling me it will be updated at a later date due to statutory holidays. It should be coming to me faster than some of you guys because I live in Canada and it doesn't have to go through customs. I also made the order fairly early compared to some of you guys.

Last edited:
yea i was thinkin something with 3M on the mesh...like some meteor shower type print thats 3M since they wanna continue space theme and since its in Houston

I didn't even get a tracking # yet.. it keeps telling me it will be updated at a later date due to statutory holidays. It should be coming to me faster than some of you guys because I live in Canada and it doesn't have to go through customs. I also made the order fairly early compared to some of you guys.

Same with mine

Anyone that got refunded from Deadstocks.ca is PayPal still holding a temp on your Money? Or did u get cleared already?

I know some of yall who have hooped in them have said their great on your knees. So my question is as far as impact protection are they similar to the 2012 hyperdunks and which is better in this category. I prefer mids but have hooped in Kobes before and I'm basically lookin to pick up a new lunar based hoopin shoe. Any info is appreciated.

If those orange ones are the asg I'm def getting them with the kds. Don't care that much for asg brons this year.

Watch some site hype these up and give them the big bang nick name like they gave the kd v energies nerf smh.

Last edited:

This might be what nike meant on the cork article when they said:
" Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use."

This might be what nike meant on the cork article when they said:
" Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use."

Hmmm.. interesting

Back
Top Bottom