OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my kobe holidays came in today. LOL match my lamp perfectly

they need to do away with those lifestyle joints.
Agreed. They look very generic. The Kobe 8 sillhouette itself isn't mucn to talk about. The performance first aspect of the shoe makes you appreciate the design, from a "lifestyle" perspective they are bland. 

it'd be dope if there was an actual "black mamba" colorway since it's the YOTS and everything. hype would be real for those

This might be what nike meant on the cork article when they said:
" Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use."
these are for the people who are afraid to use their shoes to ball and just wear overall.

My Xmas pair finally came in today from deadstock. One of the shoes have this weird problem though. On the swoosh of the left foot pair, you can kinda see like faint black lines as if the swoosh were transparent and you can see the black outlines from the parts of the shoe that don't have the colored scale/xmas light design on it. Did anyone else have that same issue?

Last edited:
My Xmas pair finally came in today from deadstock. One of the shoes have this weird problem though. On the swoosh of the left foot pair, you can kinda see like faint black lines as if the swoosh were transparent and you can see the black outlines from the parts of the shoe that don't have the colored scale/xmas light design on it. Did anyone else have that same issue?
good to see some one got their pair in. mines was suppose to come in this friday but got push back to wed. Did they double box the shoes?

Yes, my right shoe has that and my left one does not. Sort of like a faint outline peaking through. Almost like the swoosh was thinner/more transparent than the other.

Mine will be here tomorrow.. but I have to ask... do these fit a half size up? Are they narrow? I'd normally wear a 13 but I got a 14 and I really want to make sure I get the right size. Any help would be much appreciated.

I guess since I'm wearing casually and not to ball (I'm IDing a pair to do that) I will go with the 14's then

Mine will be here tomorrow.. but I have to ask... do these fit a half size up? Are they narrow? I'd normally wear a 13 but I got a 14 and I really want to make sure I get the right size. Any help would be much appreciated.

they should fit TTS for most people. The toe box is wider than the zk6 IMO.
You can also factor in the fact that they will expand with time. It's mesh not
plastic. :smile:

they should fit TTS for most people. The toe box is wider than the zk6 IMO.
You can also factor in the fact that they will expand with time. It's mesh not
plastic. :smile:

I agree. Love my VI's and these seem to be about right there with them in terms of sizing. I have what would be considered a normal foot (not wide bear feet) and I would say TTS. I know I am in the minority here, but to me, VI's were better feeling out of the box in terms of comfort. Hopefully these VIII's will come around after a few times on the feet.

Back
Top Bottom