OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow..... Dudes in here going ape **** for some white shoes like they just invented the color.

I'll give ya'll the amnesties cause they are Dope. But we requesting favors from higher powers for shoes now? Predominately white shoes at that?!

Some of y'all need to get a grip. :rofl:

Sorry guys its at champs roseville galleria, their phone number is 916-733-1919. I posted the info a couple of pages back, but theres no pics. I guess you guys are more into pics to believe something. Sorry for the late pics guys.

Wow..... Dudes in here going ape **** for some white shoes like they just invented the color.

I'll give ya'll the amnesties cause they are Dope. But we requesting favors from higher powers for shoes now? Predominately white shoes at that?!

Some of y'all need to get a grip.
roll.gif
Judging a Sneakers Aesthetic Value based off Color, bruh???

Some of the Dopest Sneakers Ever Made were Predominantly White Shoes. The Very Definition of "Clean" 

I know how some of yall cats like it, but Not everything has to be a "What The" BS or have some "Theme" to them like the Kids love these days.

And plus... it's Our Opinion. If we like it, then.....

^^^ I can't believe I actually thought those were Wack at one point... now BHM's are on my Must Copp List for 8's. :smh: :smh: :smh:  

I didn't take kindly to the Grey/Orange as a "Black History" Themed Sneaker when they had some cold AF1 Hi's drop in Bronze (Dope, btw)...

I was just being closed minded. |I  

I got lucky and was able to pick this pair up recently for $130, my mind set was the same way when I first saw them...

Last edited:
you know...tbh....kobe 8 christmas looks kinda weird on feet. i think it's meant for other people to admire when it's on the wearer's feet, not for the wearer to admire lol. what do you guys think? any shoes that you really really like but it just looks weird once it's on feet.

Some of the Dopest Sneakers Ever Made were Predominantly White Shoes. The Very Definition of "Clean" 

I know how some of yall cats like it, but Not everything has to be a "What The" BS or have some "Theme" to them like the Kids love these days.

But all the Hooplah thou? Like any of those colorways are groundbreaking?!

Sorry guys its at champs roseville galleria, their phone number is 916-733-1919. I posted the info a couple of pages back, but theres no pics. I guess you guys are more into pics to believe something. Sorry for the late pics guys.
does anyknow know the Champs SKU number for these Kobe 8 elites? FTA and FTL has the same sku number but at champs and they said it doesnt work.

Last edited:

But all the Hooplah thou? Like any of those colorways are groundbreaking?!
LOLOL!  Exhibit A is that Question, my man.

That's EXACTLY the Mentality I'm talking about. Very HypeBeast-ish, bruh... just calling it like it is.

Why does it have to be "GROUND-BREAKING" to Look Good??? Sometimes the Simplest, Most Classic Answers are the Best. 
nthat.gif

But some cats just won't understand...

I'm not mad or anything but just wondering why you always post like this?

is it me or do the inline elites and Achilles elites have carbon fiber heel clips now?

just noticed DAT

I'm not mad or anything but just wondering why you always post like this?
LOL. I don't know man... it's just My Thing.  
nthat.gif

I'm a Graphic Designer by trade, so I'm always thinking of Composition in terms of Hierarchy & Balance, and I think that riddles down to alot of things I do.

I figured somebody would ask me sooner or later. Yea, it's a little OCD-ish, but it's just Me.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom