OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, a kind person here was nice enough to hook me up with a bot. But it doesnt even matter. The bot grabs the link super fast and adds to cart super fast but I STILL couldn't get WTK or Preludes. At this point I dont even see how its possible to do the process faster so my best simply isnt good enough.

No way do these fall to $300 something. If BHMs, Mambacurials, etc are in the 300s, what makes you think the WTKs, which are even rarer and have even more hype, would be in the same range as them? I just don't see it.

WTK VIIs are a whole different story since the VIIs were never even that popular to begin with.
kobe 7 aesthetically were popular, the galaxy,christmas and few other are still popular.

Man, a kind person here was nice enough to hook me up with a bot. But it doesnt even matter. The bot grabs the link super fast and adds to cart super fast but I STILL couldn't get WTK or Preludes. At this point I dont even see how its possible to do the process faster so my best simply isnt good enough.

Doesn't matter what bot you have. If you don't have the latency you'll never will come near a limited release. Now a days people think if you have a bot you can fall into a 90% possibility. That's not the case anymore. If you have the fastest bot but your latency is slow, you'll still won't make it in. I'll take 0 ping best possible hop over the fastest bot any day. There's a thread on this subject if you wanted to know more.

Last edited:
No way do these fall to $300 something. If BHMs, Mambacurials, etc are in the 300s, what makes you think the WTKs, which are even rarer and have even more hype, would be in the same range as them? I just don't see it.

WTK VIIs are a whole different story since the VIIs were never even that popular to begin with.
kobe 7 aesthetically were popular, the galaxy,christmas and few other are still popular.
The really limited colorways you named are still popular for obvious reasons, but there are still GR VIIs sitting in random stores and sneaker shops for very cheap that aren't moving, period, and eventually go to Ross or some other random stores/outlets. On the other hand, you had GR 8s like the Purple Fades, Sulfurs, etc that people were dying to get and moved really quickly.

I'm just saying compared to the 8s and other models in the Kobe line, the VIIs are probably at or near the bottom in terms of popularity as an overall shoe. VIIs were nice looking but the lack of comfort for most people turned them away.

just what i see.... thats how much i see them go for here in LA

theres was ds pair for 320 & vnds for 250 & no ones even buying it or bothering with it.. i guess they want lower

my boy picked up a ds pair for 280 a week or two ago

but yeah.. besides the 7s popularity, i also think the GR 8s were produced in less #s... local shops ive talked to got less kobes this year than last year

Last edited:
"Take the link down so only the right people get it"

"That colorway blows"

"This colorway is the best"

"How dare you get 2 pairs"

Do you idiots hear yourselves? This site makes me thankful I'm not a "sneakerhead" because you guys are the worst.

There will always be resellers. This isn't a special club, they'll always be able to join. There's this thing that exists called a free market. There will always be bigger and better ways to cheat the system, because people are smart and they'll find a way, i.e. bots. The world changes. Women can vote now, we can't smoke anywhere, and shoes are harder to get. 

My last comment in this thread is a little advice to you guys from a pretty smart Doctor:

"He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the sneakerhead thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe happiness, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe happiness, perhaps... means a little bit more..."

^That's definitely not the norm for the prices that I'm seeing online or other places I've seen them listed at. But hey, if people can get them for cheaper, more power to them.

"Take the link down so only the right people get it"

"That colorway blows"

"This colorway is the best"

"How dare you get 2 pairs"

Do you idiots hear yourselves? This site makes me thankful I'm not a "sneakerhead" because you guys are the worst.

There will always be resellers. This isn't a special club, they'll always be able to join. There's this thing that exists called a free market. There will always be bigger and better ways to cheat the system, because people are smart and they'll find a way, i.e. bots. The world changes. Women can vote now, we can't smoke anywhere, and shoes are harder to get. 

My last comment in this thread is a little advice to you guys from a pretty smart Doctor:

"He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the sneakerhead thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe happiness, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe happiness, perhaps... means a little bit more..."

not a sneakerhead

on a sneakerhead website

maybe you're the idiot, bruh

Doesn't matter what bot you have. If you don't have the latency you'll never will come near a limited release. Now a days people think if you have a bot you can fall into a 90% possibility. That's not the case anymore. If you have the fastest bot but your latency is slow, you'll still won't make it in. I'll take 0 ping best possible hop over the fastest bot any day. There's a thread on this subject if you wanted to know more.

Oh, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to online gaming and FPS games so trust I know all about latency. I do everything on my end to chop it down but as you know, only so much you can do and the service provider takes over. My latency isnt even terrible with my current connection. Its actually very decent overall. And I knew the bot just speeds up my actions, doesnt guarantee anything. But without a bot, you aren't even in the game so at least I'm in now with a fighting chance. The things like latency which to a point are out of my control I can't concern myself with. I already have done all I can, wired connection, proper cables, nothing using bandwidth at same time. At this point, its just luck for me.

Last edited:

Yup, you're spot on. I just tell myself it is what it is. Better luck for both of us next time.

Oh, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to online gaming and FPS games so trust I know all about latency. I do everything on my end to chop it down but as you know, only so much you can do and the service provider takes over. My latency isnt even terrible with my current connection. Its actually very decent overall. And I knew the bot just speeds up my actions, doesnt guarantee anything. But without a bot, you aren't even in the game so at least I'm in now with a fighting chance. The things like latency which to a point are out of my control I can't concern myself with. I already have done all I can, wired connection, proper cables, nothing using bandwidth at same time. At this point, its just luck for me.
if only we have the url like some people, we might not need one

Last edited:
Question, i want to cop the kobe 6 prelude all star mvp's next month and i know only H.O.H. will have these and this will be my first time going there to cop kicks. Do H.O.H. give out raffle tickets or reserve tickets?

Question, i want to cop the kobe 6 prelude all star mvp's next month and i know only H.O.H. will have these and this will be my first time going there to cop kicks. Do H.O.H. give out raffle tickets or reserve tickets?

Raffle Tickets.

Props to NDC with their overnight shipping actually being overnight... wowow...
Blue pair gets me every time. Too clean. 
nthat.gif
If only both could've been like that, or they could've had some sets with the left being blue and some with the right.

if only we have the url like some people, we might not need one

I agree but you best believe whoever is getting the links aren't giving them to just anyone. And I wouldnt even know where to begin to figure out how to find stuff like that.

Got my prelude and WTK's. Preludes not my sz tho. F it i'll find a way
good **** dude! I know u must be tired after all the work u put in at ftl 34th and for the preludes

Ill put up some pics of the kobes later gents, they are nice (referencing the wtks)

good **** dude! I know u must be tired after all the work u put in at ftl 34th and for the preludes

Ill put up some pics of the kobes later gents, they are nice (referencing the wtks)So
Fam i'm so jacked on caffeine I can't even sleep if I tried, lol. 

I agree but you best believe whoever is getting the links aren't giving them to just anyone. And I wouldnt even know where to begin to figure out how to find stuff like that.
probably crawl the sh t out of nike & btly every millisecond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom