OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Decided to unDS these today, ain't WTK but I had to break these out been waiting a minute to

Friend paid $550 for wtk8s, the thirst was real. Random, anyone know what wheat 13s going for? Dude wants $325 for em and I've wanted them for years.

Friend paid $550 for wtk8s, the thirst was real. Random, anyone know what wheat 13s going for? Dude wants $325 for em and I've wanted them for years.
I had a friend offer me near 600 for my pair when he found out I got it. I just couldn't let them go or sell it, I enjoy my kicks and I want to wear it. I guess for some of ya'll it was a dumb move to pass up that cash, but my intentions of getting these were strictly to rock and keep. 

Last edited:
I had a friend offer me near 600 for my pair when he found out I got it. I just couldn't let them go or sell it, I enjoy my kicks and I want to wear it. I guess for some of ya'll it was a dumb move to pass up that cash, but my intentions of getting these were strictly to rock and keep. 
I don't think that was dumb.

Do those Prelude 8's have a chrome heel clip? They are def. different. The volt swoosh just sets them off.

Last edited:
So the WTK are rarer than the BHM or MC? Despite striking out, it seemed like the BHM were ridiculous to get. The MC were probably about the same availability.

I feel like the resell price is based on the hype and WT name.

So the WTK are rarer than the BHM or MC? Despite striking out, it seemed like the BHM were ridiculous to get. The MC were probably about the same availability.

no one was camping for three days for the bhm or curials

Prelude 8 reminds me of Lebron X Pure Platinum(yeah Lebron's name in a Kobe thread :tongue:). I passed on those, if it ain't an easy cop then I'll pass on these too.

Last edited:
no one was camping for three days for the bhm or curials

^^^^^  
roll.gif

I got 2 pairs of each easily. WTK was a different story! 

Dear Jonathan 12/07/13
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay

Back
Top Bottom