OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if it's just me but what the Kobe's don't look like they are doing one bit.. All I see is 550+ easy

So I'm about to trade off my PS4 that I've played for less than a month for WTK.
mean.gif

I'll see it again in January. I've gotten like 4 people interested in doing a trade for it where I live
The hype on them ugly things is really getting to peoples heads 
mean.gif

Last edited:
seen at least 5 pairs for under $400 on facebook groups
that's thirsty kids looking for a quick sell. I let go of a pair for 5 and even that was a favor to a friend. These will go up in value sooner rather than later

^
The thirsty kids that randomly have the mom win a raffle tix & glad for the 250 profit. Now seems the time to buy..

that's thirsty kids looking for a quick sell. I let go of a pair for 5 and even that was a favor to a friend. These will go up in value sooner rather than later

Yikes Alp, $500 as a favor to a friend??? With friends like you who needs enemies. IM JOKING! That's the reason I don't do favors on kicks in this resell price range with friends. $500 is a lot for a friend but how much of a friend are they to you if they ask you to skip $300-$500 profit on a sure thing. Dat catch 22, only GR's for the homies. Lol!

Yikes Alp, $500 as a favor to a friend??? With friends like you who needs enemies. IM JOKING! That's the reason I don't do favors on kicks in this resell price range with friends. $500 is a lot for a friend but how much of a friend are they to you if they ask you to skip $300-$500 profit on a sure thing. Dat catch 22, only GR's for the homies. Lol!
:lol: it's not the greatest price in the world but ppl were camping 2+ days and it's a sz12 so 500 was more than fair in my book. The sz12 goes for more than 5 imo

exactly.

well im sure all the ones im referring too are long gone but the next pair that pops up ill ask if they ship.

the most recent pair i saw was a size 14 for $450

gonna shoot a request but thanks man.
I just needed these and the Bred 1's for this year. pass on whatever trash Jordan brand puts out other than the 1's. preludes are dope but I don't see myself dropping 200 + tax on multiples of kobe retros

I

I feel the exact same way.. A homie told me 400 before release but now I won't even mention it.

I'll be damned if i pay a penny OVER $225shipped for the WTK!

I seen some fool askin $2000 + $15 shipping!

Hope he finds the ulitimate idiot to make that sale! Lmao!!!

Last edited:
Got my email from NDC as well.

I understand if people don't like these tho.I think everyone wishes that both shoes were like the blue ones lol.

I cant wait to rock mines when it warms up.

Need them 8 SS now.Then bring on the 9's

I
I feel the exact same way.. A homie told me 400 before release but now I won't even mention it.
see 400 would've been a good price just like 500 will be very soon(if not already). Flightclub started pricing things low so they can get you to bring it to them and get that pair for insanely cheap. They did it with the db foams. Last week they were up on flight club for 800 and now it's 900. By the end of the month I wouldn't be surprised if they're asking 1200. They buy pairs off of us and "sell" at 800(thus paying us 640) and then increase the price really quickly and keeping all that profit for themselves. Be careful guys, don't get fooled by these low prices

Last edited:
see 400 would've been a good price just like 500 will be very soon(if not already). Flightclub started pricing things low so they can get you to bring it to them and get that pair for insanely cheap. They did it with the db foams. Last week they were up on flight club for 800 and now it's 900. By the end of the month I wouldn't be surprised if they're asking 1200. They buy pairs off of us and "sell" at 800(thus paying us 640) and then increase the price really quickly and keeping all that profit for themselves. Be careful guys, don't get fooled by these low prices
i was looking at flightclub the other day and was thinking the same thing. Hadn't browsed on there since they did the new website, which is pretty good I gotta say, and I was thinking that the prices were slightly cheaper than they used to be.  But then I thought about it more and am not sure if i've just gotten too used to outrageous resale prices on shoes over the past year or two  
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom