OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can anyone photoshop the ss scales to green like the sole and swoosh. Would make them grinchish and would be more in the xmas theme. And drop the gold too. It doesnt work with them like it does with the kd.

edit: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING regardless if its for retail...

Lol but im not buying, selling, nor trading. I dont own a single pair, this is member buying their own pairs from a retailer ..... I dont get what the difference in me asking what sizes people want of xx shoe lcoated in a STORE vs. someone posting a link say call xx store they got sizes 1,2,3,etc ....

But ok

edit: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING regardless if its for retail...

Lol but im not buying, selling, nor trading. I dont own a single pair, this is member buying their own pairs from a retailer ..... I dont get what the difference in me asking what sizes people want of xx shoe lcoated in a STORE vs. someone posting a link say call xx store they got sizes 1,2,3,etc ....

But ok

cmon man. chill. at that point, just put the info out there and keep it moving.

Has anyone ordered from Eastbay gotten any updates to their tracking number? I haven't gotten any updates since their "departure" on the 7th. Talking to UPS because I wanted to schedule a hold for pick up and they're saying I might need to file a claim for a lost package.

Anyone ever dealt with kickscrew? Ive read that they are solid just want to make sure. Thanks. Trying to get those SS on lockdown ASAP.

^ i've dealt with them, but they do things with their pricing that make me not want to do business with them ever again. posted this already in the nike retro thread, but they just raised the prices of their kobe prelude 1s to $600 from the $450 they were priced at yesterday. there was no change in their available stock either.

If Kicks-Screw actually makes a sale pricing their WTK's for $800 in a size 13, I don't know what the world has come to. 

^ i've dealt with them, but they do things with their pricing that make me not want to do business with them ever again. posted this already in the nike retro thread, but they just raised the prices of their kobe prelude 1s to $600 from the $450 they were priced at yesterday. there was no change in their available stock either.

Very shady. Thanks for the info. I guess its NDC or bust.

These were gonna help me get over the prelude 1s. damn.

and the rest that i miss :rofl:

Last edited:
KC is legit aside from their pricing practices. The shoes and everything else are solid. On occasion they have some good deals for certain shoes that are sitting overseas, but for the truly limited stuff, you better jump on something before they start playing with that price tag :lol:

Back
Top Bottom