OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

GC xmas came in from KC, dope as hell, I still like the US version better with the translucent sole but the GC version is really nice

those purple PPs need to drop, seriously I want two pairs of those

Seeing that clip of Kobe dunking just made my day. Ain't eem mad the dude I'm trying to get wtks from is mia anymore

I got a tracking number but it says in the USPS that it is still in preshipment yet it says they got their info from kb24 on Monday. Maybe usps sucks at updating info?

I got a tracking number but it says in the USPS that it is still in preshipment yet it says they got their info from kb24 on Monday. Maybe usps sucks at updating info?
Ya don't worry, mine had the same preshipment for 2 days. Checked yesterday morning at 7 am mountain said the same thing.  Checked again at 10 am mountain and said out for delivery haha.

Excellent job!! haha ask and you shall receive.  I think they dope I can't wait to try to cop a pair!

On a side note my WTK's are out for delivery today!!! Can't wait to see these!  Going to get WTK shirt tonight too.  Will post pics.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-basketball-unwraps-its-annual-set-of-festive-signature-footwear
[h3]KOBE 8 SYSTEM[/h3]
Ready to strike at any moment, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM sheds its skin to prepare for the coming of the KOBE 9 Elite in February 2014. The essence of the shedding skin is exemplified in a bold modern interpretation of aggressive snake scales attached to a translucent mesh shroud. Hits of neon mamba green and chrome gold bring in the holiday season.

The Christmas colorways will be available in limited quantities at select retail stores and Nike.com  on Dec. 26, 2013, and are sure to motivate basketball fans to be good this holiday season.

Last edited:
On a side note my WTK's are out for delivery today!!! Can't wait to see these!  Going to get WTK shirt tonight too.  Will post pics.
[/quote]

I gotta check my hoh and see if they got wtk shirt. Ebay they have it on a rape price

Is the kobe ss the last shoe? The 9 comes out in feb so we have all of jan. Atleast a laker colorway more then likely I bet the purple pp will come out

The only Real Problem I've had with the Kobe 8's is the Life of the Heel Cushioning.

It bottoms out before everything else and can make the rest of the Sneaker feel Uneven. BUT... it didn't happen with my "SuperNaturals" b/c of the Zoom Bag embedded Underneath the Heel.

Hopefully a Zoom Bag is Underneath the Heel on the 9's... Lunarlon is Cool, but the Lunarlon + Zoom Combo makes the Cushioning More Durable over time.

And honestly I don't see why what they put in Elites & Nike Plus can't & shouldn't be the standard for a $140+ sneaker. It's NOT too much to ask. 
eyes.gif

Agreed.  Though the supernatural version is not as comfy imo.  TBH, I thought the 9's would copy the lebrons with the full length zoom plus lunarlon. Since that tech is out now...but seems like the 9s are just the same cushion as the 8... I guess well see come Feb. 

edit: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING regardless if its for retail...

Last edited by a moderator:

I gotta check my hoh and see if they got wtk shirt. Ebay they have it on a rape price[/quote]
I hope they still have my size. Gonna go today after work and get it.  Plus got a $15 off card so it'll be cheap!

question for anyone who's seen the SS and/or kd lebron xmas sigs in person, do the pairs come with two lacelocks, or is it intended to be a one per pair tree ornament? i haven't seen a pic yet with 2 lacelocked shoes in the shot.

Back
Top Bottom