OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

KC is legit aside from their pricing practices. The shoes and everything else are solid. On occasion they have some good deals for certain shoes that are sitting overseas, but for the truly limited stuff, you better jump on something before they start playing with that price tag :lol:

Word. Legit but not a fan of their business practices.

Heads up peoples WTK tees should be hitting your local Footlocker any day now if they already haven't.

in nikes description of the kobe 8 ss, they say something about shedding skin, i think the upper will be "shedded" over time like a snake. just my opinion.

i heard that kickscrew sold b grades sneakers, and some of their sneakers is below retail which i found kinda fishy

i heard that kickscrew sold b grades sneakers, and some of their sneakers is below retail which i found kinda fishy
Nike often requires places to take certain less desirables to be eligible to carry their top tier drops. This might be the case, just priced to move for the things no one really is after. Cant speak for certain though. Have no experience with KC

anyone see that adidas will retro the Adidas "The Kobe" on 12/26?

same day the Christmas pack drops...

I know this aint the right thread but.....

looks like ill have decsions to make....

maybe for once I can win a darn raffle..

but in my opinion, im estatic over all these recent kobe retros

Spoke to my "connect", lol feels weird saying that. He said the scales on the SS are sharper than they look and they come with a warning label on the box.

That doesn't surprise me...they put warnings on hot coffee cups. People are dumb and or like to file lawsuits :lol:

It'll be funny seeing a warning label on basketball shoes though

Back
Top Bottom