OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got shipping email, electronic info received on Dec 9th :lol: USPS tracking is not normally this ****** up when I ship stuff. No clue when they'll arrive.

Just got shipping email, electronic info received on Dec 9th :lol: USPS tracking is not normally this ****** up when I ship stuff. No clue when they'll arrive.

USPS is so backed up because of the holiday and snowstorm. They're a mess right now.

Question for those who copped the wtk's at reseller prices.. Are yaw planning on wearing them or naw?

I wanted them for ball but missed out on release .. Now I'm forced to pay reseller prices which makes me not wanna wear them

$500+ only to get wrecked by the end of season, if that

Ima cop some regardless, but if I'm paying top dollar, I def ain't balling in them real talk

Last edited:
Spoke to my "connect", lol feels weird saying that. He said the scales on the SS are sharper than they look and they come with a warning label on the box.
Man, that's sick.  A Warning label on a shoe box?  That's unheard of lol.

I gotta get me a pair of Kobe SS.  They are fire!  Remind me of my landlord's Louboutins.

Kinda wish I had a pair of WTK so I could trade them for the SS.

I gotta get me a pair of Kobe SS.  They are fire!  Remind me of my landlord's Louboutins.

you can pre-order the SS on ebay for $225

not sure if they're legit or not

but you might want to check them out

[x] UPS delivers package of WTK on doorstep

[x] Gets home a few hours after, no package on doorstep

[x] 
sick.gif

[x][x] Hoping neighbor randomly has them.

So... safe to say the TB's probably aren't getting a proper release? Wanted to buy as many as I could to keep for playing ball.

I wish you did as well because I'd gladly trade you 2 pair of SS for the WTK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom