OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For peeps who still want WTK (includes me too lol) Livestock in Canada and size? Still haven't announced their release details
Livestock didn't get what the kds or what the MVPs. They won't get what the kobes either. Same goes for all other Canadian sneaker spots. Y'all are waiting for godot if you're staring at Canadian websites and f5'ing.

anyone see that adidas will retro the Adidas "The Kobe" on 12/26?

same day the Christmas pack drops...

I know this aint the right thread but.....

looks like ill have decsions to make....

maybe for once I can win a darn raffle..

but in my opinion, im estatic over all these recent kobe retros
Possibly the best Kobe Adidas...The All Star Game edition too on top of that

me I think this dude is bs, tags his pic with an Instagram that's private. Facebook looks suspect too, oh well.
Don't even bother than...Man, it's so many kicks coming out in the next 2 wks I wld actually take a shot @ gettin some of those kicks and seeing if you can make a deal w/ someone and their legit

Livestock didn't get what the kds or what the MVPs. They won't get what the kobes either. Same goes for all other Canadian sneaker spots. Y'all are waiting for godot if you're staring at Canadian websites and f5'ing.
It was a lot of spots that didn't get the What the Kd or LeBrons...these weren't even released online on NDC, I think this was the first "What The" kick to be release like this where almost everybody had a chance to get a pair

Last edited:
^ I still don't think any Canadian spots are going to get them. If the Toronto hoh didn't get them and there hasn't been a peep from any other Canadian sneaker boutique, I don't think it's going to happen

To each his own. I personally don't care for them either. However, I do like the right WTK shoe. Pleased to see fellow NT'ers get a pair though. Salute.

Thanks bro. If they both were the right shoe these woulda been crazy!!! Well, crazier lol

Has anyone ordered from Eastbay gotten any updates to their tracking number? I haven't gotten any updates since their "departure" on the 7th. Talking to UPS because I wanted to schedule a hold for pick up and they're saying I might need to file a claim for a lost package.
As of 10 minutes ago :

Edit: If it matters, I'm on the West Coast, California.

Last edited:
The academy told me I'd get a tracking number today, still nada :smh: Maybe they'll just show up tomorrow or Friday like others on here...

As of 10 minutes ago :

Edit: If it matters, I'm on the West Coast, California.
frown.gif
 Let's hope for the best fam. 

The academy told me I'd get a tracking number today, still nada
mean.gif
Maybe they'll just show up tomorrow or Friday like others on here...
thats what im hoping. i got my tracking but it still says in pre shipment. its been 2 days. but i believe USPS is just awful in updating their systems

thats what im hoping. i got my tracking but it still says in pre shipment. its been 2 days. but i believe USPS is just awful in updating their systems

Mine said pre shipment Sunday morning through last night. Got it delivered today and still hasn't updated.

^ i've dealt with them, but they do things with their pricing that make me not want to do business with them ever again. posted this already in the nike retro thread, but they just raised the prices of their kobe prelude 1s to $600 from the $450 they were priced at yesterday. there was no change in their available stock either.

i see absolutely no issue with that unless they forced those who paid $450 already and made them pay the updated price

^ I still don't think any Canadian spots are going to get them. If the Toronto hoh didn't get them and there hasn't been a peep from any other Canadian sneaker boutique, I don't think it's going to happen
What about Capsule?

frown.gif
 Let's hope for the best fam. 
Don't worry about it, UPS doesn't update tracking on the way to your closest hub, at least for me. They update the tracking once the package gets to the nearest UPS hub and then the closest distribution center. I don't expect an update until tomorrow evening because that's just how its always been for me.

Back
Top Bottom