OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lmao at the warning label, now I'm thinking about the people playing in them, I know I've gotten shoes to the body playing D on someone going up or snatching boards, sounds like it might hurt lol but I don't think they should've used that concept for the Xmas IMO, should've just did a separate release and a more Xmas theme pair, like someone said they are very outcast from the brons and KDs.

Last edited:
That doesn't surprise me...they put warnings on hot coffee cups. People are dumb and or like to file lawsuits :lol

It'll be funny seeing a warning label on basketball shoes though

Funny? It's necessary:

tonyallenkick.gif

:lol

Chris Paul would be blind right now if Tony Allen were wearing the Kobe 8 System SS

Last edited:
I got my wtks today and they are :smokin

I really dont like the super thick laces they came with. Put my Christmas laces in and I think they're staying. These well be the third shoe I'm using them in lol. Getting a little dirty wish I could find another pair.

That doesn't surprise me...they put warnings on hot coffee cups. People are dumb and or like to file lawsuits :lol

It'll be funny seeing a warning label on basketball shoes though

Its funny u said that cuz when he said they were sharp I text him and said I'm gonna be a millionaire. He said how so. I said I'm gonna slice myself up and sue nike for not putting a warning label on the box to which he replied "oh there is a warning label on the box"

So instead of saving all of my kobe 8s for basketball..im taking them out for casual wear =(

it breaks my heart, i know, but having these shoes sit around until theyre used for ball sucks. These are nice walking shoes lol.

now im gonna save only one pair for ball use and theyre the purple plats

Wondering the same thing .. Do Australian nike store ever get limited kicks ?
well they got wtks, so im hopefully they get the xmas ones, though i dont remember if thry got last years xmas shoes..

Since theyre gonna cost 160, plus 40 for shipping, I might aswell get them from here..

well they got wtks, so im hopefully they get the xmas ones, though i dont remember if thry got last years xmas shoes..

Since theyre gonna cost 160, plus 40 for shipping, I might aswell get them from here..

I'm hearing ya man

I missed out on the wtk's and I was heated.. Did you cop 'em?

Yea I agree, probably just cheap getting from here if possible.

Where you based homie ?

I'm hearing ya man

I missed out on the wtk's and I was heated.. Did you cop 'em?

Yea I agree, probably just cheap getting from here if possible.

Where you based homie ?
nah, i think its one of the worst colourways of the 8s.

Live in Sydney.

What about you?

Hey guys, looking for some help. looking to get the prelude 2s but im curious on sizing. I'm a 13 or a 12 in the 8's, only other basketball shoe i own is a pair of jordan 5's and im a 12 in those. do I go with a 13 or a 12 in the 2s?

Back
Top Bottom