OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I found someone selling a size 8.5 pair of amnesties on CL. I wonder if they are real?

Got my Kobe SS with matching custom sox from Nike Vault LA.  Got the hoodie and sox for the Prelude 3 too from the Nike Vault.

SS grew on me and a buddy offered them to me at retail, so here's some shots for u guys

11765348726_47bde0e812_b.jpg
Still cannot believe they chose to Cover Up one of thee Most Unique & PROMISING Kobe 8 Pattern Uppers with that dam Plastic...

BUT YET... decided to Recycle One of the WEAKEST Uppers in the "Pit Viper", not once, but 3 TIMES.

The SS had so much "Classic" Potential from the Colorway alone (just look at that Tongue), and they shot it dead for a gimmick.

SMDH at their Decisions, bruh. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I know, i want to see what it looks like with the Shedding skin removed. too bad the Swoosh is on the plastic and not on the EM

Still cannot believe they chose to Cover Up one of thee Most Unique & PROMISING Kobe 8 Pattern Uppers with that dam Plastic...

BUT YET... decided to Recycle One of the WEAKEST Uppers in the "Pit Viper", not once, but 3 TIMES.

The SS had so much "Classic" Potential from the Colorway alone (just look at that Tongue), and they shot it dead for a gimmick.

SMDH at their Decisions, bruh. :x  

And little did we know it was so they could push that garbage plastic cover on id.

Kobe 8s are one of the best Kobe models, but color ways were mediocre at best.

Think that is really what turned people away.

Turned people away?

Most colorways didn't stay around long and the 8 was probably the Kobe lines best selling sneaker.

Dudes like to give their own personal opinion as the consensus opinion without facts to support it...naw bra

SMDH at their Decisions, bruh. :x  

The gimmick like your white and yellow?

Some of us liked them...get over it and move on

Got my Kobe SS with matching custom sox from Nike Vault LA.  Got the hoodie and sox for the Prelude 3 too from the Nike Vault.

I know you want to go to the vault for your NT brothers…and make some orders for us…nah i mean son?

Can I please get a legit check on these kobe wtk's

I found someone who is trading these WTK's with me for my:

* kobe Christmas (not the ss, the ones before)

* jordan son of mars true blue

* Air jordan 1 retro green hulks

All deadstock

What y'all think of the trade?

Someone on IG offered me WTK 8s, Xmas 8s (not SS), and $300 for my Sparks (that are not for sale or trade) lol

EDIT: Those WTK's up there are Legit @futurefavorite

Last edited:

I know, i want to see what it looks like with the Shedding skin removed. too bad the Swoosh is on the plastic and not on the EM
MAN!  Yea bro, that's the one thing I was wondering about with this Sneak...

Because I KNOW there's somebody out there brave enough to carve these boys up & take off the plastic. But it's not worth it if the specs don't work out from jump.

I know one of the Custom cats could reconstruct the Swoosh back on, though... MAYBE we'll see that.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom