OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Someone on IG offered me WTK 8s, Xmas 8s (not SS), and $300 for my Sparks (that are not for sale or trade) lol
Man, that might've been a GO for you, IF they're both DS:

Could pick up an extra pair of Christmas 8's. Sell the WTK 8's to the Ebay Savages and have enough from that sale to buy another pair of Sparks...

You could have $300, Sparks all over again & add another pair of DS Christmas to the team... all within a couple weeks time. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone. First post in a long time. Had to create a new account.

I received my Xmas Kobe 8 order from Nike.com today. I ordered a size 14. Box says 14, but the left shoe is a size 13!! If anyone has a similar situation & your left shoe is a sz 14, please hit me up. I have your sz 13!

I called Nike and they're going to get back to me in a few days with a resolution.

I'm salty I missed out on the Mineral Teal joints. I was gonna buy them today and now I see basically every site has them sold out :smh:

I received my Xmas Kobe 8 order from Nike.com today. I ordered a size 14. Box says 14, but the left shoe is a size 13!! If anyone has a similar situation & your left shoe is a sz 14, please hit me up. I have your sz 13!

I called Nike and they're going to get back to me in a few days with a resolution.
You the realest. You in the thread trying to find your cinderella…WHO GOT MY OTHER SHOE SON!?!? 
roll.gif

wtf! 

Man, that might've been a GO for you, IF they're both DS:

Could pick up an extra pair of Christmas 8's. Sell the WTK 8's to the Ebay Savages and have enough from that sale to buy another pair of Sparks...

You could have $300, Sparks all over again & add another pair of DS Christmas to the team... all within a couple weeks time. :nthat:  
Where would he buy sparks from? Feebay only has two pairs...both which are size 10...going for 1,500-2,000 usd...Wtk DS are like 400-500 on eBay...
The trade wouldn't be worth it even if he added a pair of mambacurials & BHM Kobe 8s.
Sparks>Every Kobe 8 available currently.
I mean as in price, not opinion based.

Can I please get a legit check on these kobe wtk's

I found someone who is trading these WTK's with me for my:

* kobe Christmas (not the ss, the ones before)

* jordan son of mars true blue

* Air jordan 1 retro green hulks

All deadstock

What y'all think of the trade?
Seems too good to be true. I wouldn't trust it.

Where would he buy sparks from? Feebay only has two pairs...both which are size 10...going for 1,500-2,000 usd...Wtk DS are like 400-500 on eBay...
The trade wouldn't be worth it even if he added a pair of mambacurials & BHM Kobe 8s.
Sparks>Every Kobe 8 available currently.
I mean as in price, not opinion based.
OH... well, I was just speaking logically. Had no idea Sparks were going for THAT much. They're Not my Steez whatsoever.

I figured they were going for maybe $500-750 Overseas (or around WTK Resell prices), since cats were dropping $4-500 for em back in like September.

I guess I see why dude was trying to give up that much, if they're going for $1500.

That's RIDICULOUS for Any Shoe/Sneaker, period. It ain't never that serious, bruh. LOL

1.sparks

2.WTKs

3.christmas(not ss)

4.ASG

5.mambacurials

from grs only purple fades and sulfurs are attractive CWs for me the rest are boring 
you just gave me 6
. yo list sound kinda hypebeast-ish

Supernaturals deserve a spot and you know it.

so i really want the SS 8s and someone offered me chicago 1s and raptor 7s or fire red 3s is that a fair trade?

you just gave me 6
. yo list sound kinda hypebeast-ish

Supernaturals deserve a spot and you know it.
supernaturals are ugly to me , that green on em reminds me of insects , i d rather make an ID pair than purchase em

i dont get that hypebeast thing , i dont see how any1 can say sulfurs/supernaturals or any other gr kobe 8 CW is better than sparks/ASGs ....

maybe its because i belong to the new generation and i like loud colours instead of boring 1 colour based CWs or the traditional bred/black and yelloew etc ..

Back
Top Bottom