OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No only the Super Bowl stores had them restocked they all sold out didn't get a ton anyways and if you weren't there in store you had no chance to begin with
What are the Super Bowl Stores? The ones selling them Silver Joints?

I feel blessed to have able to cop the All star today in my champs, 2 hours after opening. My friend had told me and I quickly jumped on the train and ran over there. Missed out on them last year.

Instantly on my feet

Congrats on the pu Spec. Seems like NY is an easy cop with all the choices of where to go.

I was really looking for the Air trainers 1 all reflectives, and every place i went to was too big or sold out, got a text that ASG kobes were restocked, i called around 10 and lady said yeah we have a lot left, I wanna say they sat maybe until 2pm. like someone said only a size 12 was left around that time.

Funny thing is after i cop them mercer tweeted they restocked on the trainers :lol:

Last edited:
No only the Super Bowl stores had them restocked they all sold out didn't get a ton anyways and if you weren't there in store you had no chance to begin with
what the hell is a super bowl store? just because they restocked at stores in NJ and NY where the superbowl is happen to be hosted doesn't make it a superbowl store. Pretty sure willowbrook is not anywhere near the MetLife Stadium. And the ASG sat for a while at some of these champs, as mentioned by another member, so you had good chances to pick them up. 

was close to getting a pair of the area72s but dude that went to pick them up said they had a 9 instead of a 9.5/10. size 9 is kinda snug so I just kept it moving. congrats to everyone that copped tho.

The one night I go to bed early...

Not my preferred size in 8s but probably could've squeezed into them, especially to play in. Hope someone here flourished.

yeah, we got all of the PP pack in north america. we're talking about the TB though...

Last edited:
the white and the black tbs were the only ones nikes released online or instore. Others have surfaced at outlets/clearance stores. I think that by the summer we should see more and more because a lot of nba players were team color kobe 8s. There are definitely a bunch of unused ones that nike made, i just don;t think they wanna take the time to do an online release.

^ that's going to suck if they only have the red TBs that i've been pining for in massive pro-baller sizes.

If there are TBs just sitting they aren't saying anything. Can't find any TB colors via NikeFind. Black/whites that went up last night are a good example. I've done online chat multiple times over the last month and they always claimed no sizes were available anywhere.

the white and the black tbs were the only ones nikes released online or instore. Others have surfaced at outlets/clearance stores. I think that by the summer we should see more and more because a lot of nba players were team color kobe 8s. There are definitely a bunch of unused ones that nike made, i just don;t think they wanna take the time to do an online release.

what nba players use does not equate to quantity made for the public. also, a lot of nba players were IDs not TBs.

Back
Top Bottom