OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If there are TBs just sitting they aren't saying anything. Can't find any TB colors via NikeFind. Black/whites that went up last night are a good example. I've done online chat multiple times over the last month and they always claimed no sizes were available anywhere.

that pair was probably a return. happens all of the time.

No only the Super Bowl stores had them restocked they all sold out didn't get a ton anyways and if you weren't there in store you had no chance to begin with
what the hell is a super bowl store? just because they restocked at stores in NJ and NY where the superbowl is happen to be hosted doesn't make it a superbowl store. Pretty sure willowbrook is not anywhere near the MetLife Stadium. And the ASG sat for a while at some of these champs, as mentioned by another member, so you had good chances to pick them up. 
WILLOWBROOK IS LIKE 15 MIN DRIVE FROM THERE.

CHAMPS THERE HAS YARDLINE AND DEF DID TURN IT INTO A BIG GAME EVENT.

DO U EVEN NJ BRO?

HAD THE CHANCE TO GO THERE BUT I HATE DA MALL. 

what nba players use does not equate to quantity made for the public. also, a lot of nba players were IDs not TBs.
I seriously doubt that when it comes to the solid color ones with the 3m swoosh. dunleavy wears a red pair, ive seen green ones,purple ones, and i personally own a maroon pair. They are out there. I refuse to believe that there aren't at least full size runs sitting in a warehouse. from a business standpoint, why would they only make enough for nba/college players and not make a few extra to sell at random outlets? The more they produce the less the per unit cost to an extent

what nba players use does not equate to quantity made for the public. also, a lot of nba players were IDs not TBs.
I seriously doubt that when it comes to the solid color ones with the 3m swoosh. dunleavy wears a red pair, ive seen green ones,purple ones, and i personally own a maroon pair. They are out there. I refuse to believe that there aren't at least full size runs sitting in a warehouse. from a business standpoint, why would they only make enough for nba/college players and not make a few extra to sell at random outlets? The more they produce the less the per unit cost to an extent

im not saying TBs aren't out there. I agree with that 100%. im saying there is no correlation between what nba players wear and pairs produced in general.

im not saying TBs aren't out there. I agree with that 100%. im saying there is no correlation between what nba players wear and pairs produced in general.
I think that all of them will see outlets. In small quantities probably (no where near the v's) but if you hunt hard enough you can probably get a pair if youre an 11 or up.

I think that all of them will see outlets. In small quantities probably (no where near the v's) but if you hunt hard enough you can probably get a pair if youre an 11 or up.

I agree that they will hit outlets in more colors. I will also add that they may hit other retailers like Ross or Marshalls too.

TB Kobe VIIs started popping up recently at Marshalls across the US.

WILLOWBROOK IS LIKE 15 MIN DRIVE FROM THERE.

CHAMPS THERE HAS YARDLINE AND DEF DID TURN IT INTO A BIG GAME EVENT.

DO U EVEN NJ BRO?

HAD THE CHANCE TO GO THERE BUT I HATE DA MALL. 

Bro.... Willowbrook is a 30 minute drive without traffic. Do you even NJ?

Also just about any store can be consider a Super Bowl store if you're basing it on if they're carrying Super Bowl gear. Modells, footlocker, finishline and champs inside Staten Island mall carries Super Bowl gear but it doesn't mean they're classified as "Super Bowl store" because they didn't get a restock of the ASG

Good for you.

I know plenty of people with Business and Psychology majors that fold towels at the gym for a living making $7 an hour. How's that working out for you?

Just because you go to college doesn't mean you're successful. It means you have money to spend on education that isn't a guarantee when it's all said and done.

I didn't go to college and I'm pretty set for life working for the Federal Government and making more than enough to support my family and buy anything I want.  If I didn't own over 100 pairs of shoes, I'd probably be in a better spot than I am now, but hey, we all have our addictions.
Don't listen to this clown. Finish school and get your masters and maybe even more. What would Kobe say? He would tell you to chase perfection. This guy is just trying to hate on you for no reason. I say you use it as fuel. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody with a masters degree is folding towels at the gym for 7$ an hour. If you're talking about an AA or a BA then sure.. that's possible. These days that's basically the same thing as a high school diploma anyways.

Don't listen to this clown. Finish school and get your masters and maybe even more. What would Kobe say? He would tell you to chase perfection. This guy is just trying to hate on you for no reason. I say you use it as fuel. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody with a masters degree is folding towels at the gym for 7$ an hour. If you're talking about an AA or a BA then sure.. that's possible. These days that's basically the same thing as a high school diploma anyways.
Depends on the field you're in

I'm pretty sure nobody with a masters degree is folding towels at the gym for 7$ an hour. 
Unless its a law degree lol . I know plenty of Vanderbilt grads with over $200,000 worth of student loans, working the same minimum wage job they had before. Do not even want to look at real statistics for "lesser", "minimal prestige" institutions

Sorry if this has already posted. Kicks on Fire Kobe 8 shoe of the year.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/01/10/kicks-fire-top-50-2013-part-4-nike-kobe-8-wins-kicks-year/
100% in agreement (with kobe 8 at #1 that is). some of those other top 20 picks
sick.gif

I hate I don't live by one of those NY Champs locations. Missed on the Area 72s last season.

Back
Top Bottom