OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

exactly. i laugh when i see people buying size 7-8 and posting "need size swap for a size 11".
I get piss at ppls who'd buy my shoe size in front of me when it isnt their size when camping for shoe and bam, my sizes are sold out and im lefth with the small size going lower so i walked out not grabbing anything smh

Its just a half size up. Relax you Queens. I'll resell it to u if u want. Stop acting like you would have bought it anyways. The link was there for a while. So quit complaining.

Can't lie those bhm 2.0 are :smokin...
Would have loved those to drop over anything post WTK8... Honestly I grabbed my WTK at a good price but considering using that to trade or fund some of the 9s I'm wanting. Secured my size 13 Masterpiece tonite but still want ASG9. And inspire, hopefully the wtk8 will find those... Wouldn't mind a second masterpiece either tho ...... Just sayin

Last edited:
So it's a no go on the BHM 2.0? That's a shame.

Passing the torch to KD, don't need to release two all purple with hits of gold shoes lol

:lol:

Last edited:
exactly. i laugh when i see people buying size 7-8 and posting "need size swap for a size 11".
I get piss at ppls who'd buy my shoe size in front of me when it isnt their size when camping for shoe and bam, my sizes are sold out and im lefth with the small size going lower so i walked out not grabbing anything smh

Ok let's be fair for second put yourself in his shoes, he just camped for numerous hours just to leave empty handed ? The least someone can do is buy them to size swap so you don't feel you waisted your time for nothing.

I haven't done, I agree with the " not my size so I won't cop " I've done with the bred 1s in December BUT I do see why other people do it.

laugh.gif

Did KD even wear his BHMs?

I know it's not exactly a new subject...but this year it seems like nobody wears the GRs. The whole point back in the day (and to this day) of buying Jordans/Reeboks was because you saw your favorite players wearing them. I don't think I've seen Bron or KD in more than 3 or 4 GRs combined.

Ok let's be fair for second put yourself in his shoes, he just camped for numerous hours just to leave empty handed ? The least someone can do is buy them to size swap so you don't feel you waisted your time for nothing.

I haven't done, I agree with the " not my size so I won't cop " I've done with the bred 1s in December BUT I do see why other people do it.
This IMO is the exception to the rule. If you've been camping/waiting/put in your time and struck out on your size...there's nothing wrong with picking up another size to sell and buy your own or make that elusive size swap. Hell the guy I bought my prelude 8s from is a size 10 or something but he ended up with a 14 and sold them to me at a very decent price. Wish he was a size 14/15 so I could do more business with him.

For me...I love green, I love blue, carbon fiber heel cup, thick tongue, awesome liner, heel and forefoot zoom = total package.

not the best CW, admittedly, but overall just
smokin.gif

They are the last 8s on my list. Hopefully they go on sale when the masterpiece comes out.

Back
Top Bottom