OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^i have seen superheroes still in stock in several places in the NYC area, don't remember where so you should just call. Make sure you mention the color way or product info, because they won't know what the hell are superhero Kobe's

I hope that's not what you're pricing the preludes 8's at because that's incorrect

i always wished i picked up mambacurials.  in fact i wished i picked up a lot of colorways.  oh well

I hope that's not what you're pricing the preludes 8's at because that's incorrect
No one on the Bay, seems to be wanting to let them go cheaper than 450. So I was wondering if anyone scored a deal that is better than that after retail. just so I know what I can work with.

Last edited:
Saw superheroes in a size 10 at footaction in freehold mall in jersey last week. Maybe check to see if you could stock locate.

the asking price for the prelude 8's are low $400, depending on size, i've seen some up to $800. The asking price for the prelude 8's overall is not that high compare to the I's, V's, and VI's. All the other preludes can be had around $400, if you're lucky, you can negotiate it below $400 for some. I picked up the 7's for $280, 6's for $340, 4's for $350, and won the 8's in the raffle. If i never won the raffle for the 8's, i would not have picked it up. It's a disliked design by many, but its still part of the prelude pack. 

the asking price for the prelude 8's are low $400, depending on size, i've seen some up to $800. The asking price for the prelude 8's overall is not that high compare to the I's, V's, and VI's. All the other preludes can be had around $400, if you're lucky, you can negotiate it below $400 for some. I picked up the 7's for $280, 6's for $340, 4's for $350, and won the 8's in the raffle. If i never won the raffle for the 8's, i would not have picked it up. It's a disliked design by many, but its still part of the prelude pack. 

Aside from the 3s I already have I can't find anything under 400 for any of the other preludes

it might just be your size and your location. I can't find any prelude V's at all in my size locally, let alone finding anything for below $500. I can find a few local listings of the 2's,3's,7's, and 8's right now for around $400 which i'm sure with patience and persistence, you can politely negotiate it down. For the 4's and 6's, the sellers were asking $450 but i was able to talk them down to around $350 each.

You can find smaller sizes (usually anything smaller than a 9) for reasonable prices for the preludes. Sizes 9.5 and up, most of the preludes I'm seeing are on average 400-500 with the exception of the zk1/zk5.

Last edited:
No one on the Bay, seems to be wanting to let them go cheaper than 450. So I was wondering if anyone scored a deal that is better than that after retail. just so I know what I can work with.
I couldn't get anyone to let go of a 13 p8 for

Last edited:
I couldn't get anyone to let go of a 13 p8 for <$500 and I wasn't about to go that high for those... Good luck though...
I think the most I'd pay is like 420.  Seeing as it's the LAST of the 8's ever, I'd like to have it in my collection. But anything more than that, doesn't seem worth it to me.

It starts getting me thinking though.  Biting the bullet now better than waiting for it to drop? Cause I always think about the sparks, how no one wanted to pay 400 for it, and now they're all dried up and hard to find.  Will this be the WTK or Preludes in a year?

Last edited:
They never even made the Sparks in my size so I guess it's easier to let go
frown.gif

Well, w/ the IX dropping, I figured I'd share my VIII collection... Just missing the Sparks which seem damn near impossible to find - oh well!
what? no TB reds or TB whites?
laugh.gif
nice collection. the 8s are amazing. i doubt i'll ever buy as many CWs from one model ever again.

Did Nike ever sell the purple TB 8's? I forgot about them til I saw a picture of Nash back in practice but he used them earlier this year.

Only ones to my knowledge were the black/white TB, maroon/white TB, and white/silver/black TB. Any others?

Yes, but he meant sold to the general public. To my knowledge, only the Black/White, Maroon/White, and White/Silver/Black (limited amounts) have been released.

YOTH still sitting on NDC 8-12 and 14...those just might get hit with a discount.

Mine Greys sz 10 and 14 on FTL

Green Glow PV sz 10.5 on FTL

Back
Top Bottom