OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

hello everyone

Can i use the kobe 8 ext YOTS black to play basketball?? Or it was built only for daily use only??thanks

hello everyone

Can i use the kobe 8 ext YOTS black to play basketball?? Or it was built only for daily use only??thanks
seen someone ball in them, but personally i wouldn't ...feels like it might rip

Last edited:
I need a pair of mambacurials so bad 
tired.gif

truly impressive. I would never be able to keep them deadstock, but then again i could never imagine spending $5000+ (considering you got each at retail) on 35 pairs of the same shoe. Big ups to you

maybe he had them lined up all year like that then put the wtk and P8 in there as he got them *Kanye shrug*

Sick collection btw hope you can complete it with the Sparks
Well, w/ the IX dropping, I figured I'd share my VIII collection... Just missing the Sparks which seem damn near impossible to find - oh well!

Crazy collection but...why did you put the two ugliest colorways in the middle??? Yikes!

Last edited:
Well, w/ the IX dropping, I figured I'd share my VIII collection... Just missing the Sparks which seem damn near impossible to find - oh well!

Very impressive man, I guess that answers my question earlier. Should've got on the sparks when they were 300-400 on kicks crew. They r near impossible to find at this point. Good work

Very impressive man, I guess that answers my question earlier. Should've got on the sparks when they were 300-400 on kicks crew. They r near impossible to find at this point. Good work
Good point - Kickscrew doesn't have half sizes. I wear an 11.5.

truly impressive. I would never be able to keep them deadstock, but then again i could never imagine spending $5000+ (considering you got each at retail) on 35 pairs of the same shoe. Big ups to you
Thanks.. They're not all ds; only a couple of them are.
He put the two most hyped up colourways in the middle
Kinda :

1. I like them a lot 

2. They are hardest to obtain nowadays..  

Back
Top Bottom