OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

@tigo0240  exacto FTW 
smokin.gif
 I'm ready to do surgery haha

Last edited:

I don't have any experience with kobes, but I did mess around with some lebrons and I can tell you with certainty that putting, say-- a 10.5 insert in a 10 will work just fine. Putting the smaller insert in a bigger shoe is the problem because you get sliding. I think you should be able to pull it off with minimal modification, if any.
i have size 12.5 and 13s and i have no problem switching the inserts either way.  You should be fine.

I start to tear up when I see the 9's come out. The 8 was a great run and im sad the ship has sailed without the release of some of the best colorways they could have made. Anmesty and homes are still in my hopes and dreams lol. Cheers !

Does anyone own pairs in two different sizes?  I mean .5 apart?

Wondering how a half size up lunar insert would work in the half size down -- I'm thinking you may have to trim it a little but I'm just wondering if the overall shape difference between the two would cause an issue.

Any thoughts would be great.
I own 10.5 and 11 Kobe's. Wearing them casually around, no problem in the size difference. When I ball I prefer double socks for the 11s, but I've balled in single pairs of socks and everything works great for me.

Does anyone own pairs in two different sizes?  I mean .5 apart?

Wondering how a half size up lunar insert would work in the half size down -- I'm thinking you may have to trim it a little but I'm just wondering if the overall shape difference between the two would cause an issue.

Any thoughts would be great.
i wear size 8.5 and size 9 and sometimes using size 9 insole in 8.5

works fine

Just got the Kobe 8 Red EXT's last week and have realized fairly quick that I'm probably going to wear them Once or Twice, maybe.

Just like the "Venice Beach", they're DOPE, but not for me "wearing-wise"... 

I think I'll make the mature decision and will be selling them in less than a week. 
mean.gif

Just got the Kobe 8 Red EXT's last week and have realized fairly quick that I'm probably going to wear them Once or Twice, maybe.

Just like the "Venice Beach", they're DOPE, but not for me "wearing-wise"... 

I think I'll make the mature decision and will be selling them in less than a week. :smh:  

I wear the hell outta mine. Love the red suede and I pull em off with a lot of different outfits

I wear the hell outta mine. Love the red suede and I pull em off with a lot of different outfits
Hmm. Yea, I guess I aint had the chance to rock em yet, bc of this Snow and prolly won't until almost April... might hold off on the verdict until I wear em...

I've yet to see a pair of EXTs in a size 14. I liked the red suedes but I'll survive without them.

Hmm. Yea, I guess I aint had the chance to rock em yet, bc of this Snow and prolly won't until almost April... might hold off on the verdict until I wear em...

Wearing my black elites today. They've turned into salt elites. Ruining them every step I take outside all for some comfort. Sick of boots haha

Just sold my pair of the red watermelons (orange sole) or whatever you call them. Like the shoe but it was turning into my least worn pair. I have a bad habit of selling my least worn (black elites, pythons) pairs.

Two people on the last couple pages didn't have the sulfurs on their top 5 lists. Crazy. It's the shoe that kobe wore the most in his final season as the best player in the nba so that's why it was so important I got multiples

I guess the times when you bought the shoe cuz of the special moments the player had in those shoes are few and far between these days

The best 8s released in the first half of 2013
True that. All the pairs I own now or used to own came out around that timeframe. Also, that was when I first joined this site. Damn, I've already been on here for a year. I remember buying my 1st pair from NDC were the red camos. I stayed up all night to 5am to get them. That was the 3rd shoe of my collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom