OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People wear B-Ball shoes here casually all the time. They are a big a part of style as they are function. Maybe you just need the wear the MC's more often so they think you are wearing a soccer cleat there in Spain. I would think Spain was big into B-Ball as well as Soccer. They have the second best B-Ball team in the world.
Yeah man, we are good at it but people never wear bball shoes off court, they cant understand people like me we love to them wear casually, they look at you like you´re doing something wrong 
mean.gif
 Here you can see mainly running shoes, like airmax,NB, or vans. Neither soccer cleats, but wouldnt mind having the MC´s haha, thanks for the answer guys
smile.gif

Yeah man, we are good at it but people never wear bball shoes off court, they cant understand people like me we love to them wear casually, they look at you like you´re doing something wrong 
mean.gif
 Here you can see mainly running shoes, like airmax,NB, or vans. Neither soccer cleats, but wouldnt mind having the MC´s haha, thanks for the answer guys
smile.gif
Oh I thought you were just stationed at Spain but from the states. Your from Spain. My bad. Read that wrong.

those bhm :smokin
If those would have dropped would have been a definite grab, look really nice in those shots. Wasnt so sure when all we saw were blurs.

lypac, i think you have to let the 8's go 
laugh.gif

eventually, this thread is gonna get buried to the bottom or to the next page. Face it, the 9's are here and its gonna be here for a long time, even pass how long the 8's will. With the 9's coming in high tops AND low tops as well as flyknits AND EM, the 9's might be here till next february.

lypac, i think you have to let the 8's go 
laugh.gif

eventually, this thread is gonna get buried to the bottom or to the next page. Face it, the 9's are here and its gonna be here for a long time, even pass how long the 8's will. With the 9's coming in high tops AND low tops as well as flyknits AND EM, the 9's might be here till next february.
Facing the sad reality of the truth. 
eyes.gif

I found a christmas lights GC pair for 160. Dirty bottoms, little scuffs on heel cup, and a little bottomed out midsole insert. The shoe looks really clean otherwise. What do you guys think, worth the price? Im asking since i feel torn between it being worth it and not worth it.

I would say probably not. I wouldn't pay over retail for a shoe that has been scuffed, let alone began bottoming out. I would say something like $120 would be a fair deal.

I found a christmas lights GC pair for 160. Dirty bottoms, little scuffs on heel cup, and a little bottomed out midsole insert. The shoe looks really clean otherwise. What do you guys think, worth the price? Im asking since i feel torn between it being worth it and not worth it.

If you have to ask, then personally it's probably not worth it to you.

I'd pass as well.

If it were me, I'd happily pay $260 for a DS pair. Like the others said...over retail for a half beat-up shoe is
tired.gif

UGHHH why didn't Nike release those BHMs??? Who cares if Kobe is hurt. I really hate Nike sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom