OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The BHM would have been a much better goodbye than the disgusting preludes.
agree to disagree. The prelude 8's is the best way to end the 8's. Color wise, a lot might disagree. The prelude pack was a farewell to the previous kobes and all of its own art and form. It welcomes the newest edition of art and form to the kobe line, the Kobe IX Masterpiece. 

Also, i would have to disagree on the black soles on the 2014 BHM looking better. From the looks of it, the 2014 have purple translucent soles with gold glitter. Looks fire to me. 

UGHHH why didn't Nike release those BHMs??? Who cares if Kobe is hurt. I really hate Nike sometimes...
EXACTLY, bruh. 

Lebron aint even wearing his XI's, but they smooth dropping a pair every 2 weeks like butter... 
mean.gif

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone give me a ball park range of how much it'll cost for a DS pair of christmas lights, sulfurs, and BHM? I want to end my collection with those 3. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
jesus, just take those pictures down. its making me more and more irritated that i will never own those. I wish I could hunt down someone with a 13, I would really like that pe in my collection. :rolleyes

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone give me a ball park range of how much it'll cost for a DS pair of christmas lights, sulfurs, and BHM? I want to end my collection with those 3. Much appreciated.
What size

The 2014 BHMs are nice, but they're not touching the 2013.
that's what i thought until we got these clearer photos. now i consider the two pairs to be on equal footing.

and the 2013 bhm is one of my favorites...

Last edited:
I just can't believe Nike didn't even drop a Kobe BHM at all this year when they had those up their sleeves. what the **** man?????

and RealPromoTagged said that the guy he was going to buy those from wanted 2k so he didn't buy them, the guy just let him post up those pics

Back
Top Bottom