OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

zoom insoles are a bit thicker, so your foot will be sitting slightly higher. also superhero insoles are a slight bit heavier.  superheroes are better than the nike + zoom (only heel zoom) from just overall comfort,  i think the nike + insole is too stiff.  of course IMO, also zoom last much longer than lunar, If you can score a deal i would say its def worth it.   overall tho, I prefer lunarlon because its the most comfy and lightest, really the only downfall is that it doesn't last that long.    hope that helps.  I posted pics of each insole in comparison to one another, but was a few months ago.

thanks for the link to your earlier post. Fantastic comparison shots.

My question is, do you have heel slips just because it hasn't been fully broken in yet? What do you think, is the issue still persistent until now?

Right now I'm leaning towards not getting the Superheroes anymore due to your insight.

The black and white pair were up for awhile on NDC I should have copped multiple times but was being cheap about it. What was I thinking.

Same here... I told myself I had more than enough 8s at the time but ended up getting rid of some. That pair would be getting plenty of use

thanks for the link to your earlier post. Fantastic comparison shots.

My question is, do you have heel slips just because it hasn't been fully broken in yet? What do you think, is the issue still persistent until now?

Right now I'm leaning towards not getting the Superheroes anymore due to your insight.
It still sits a bit high, its probably cuz i wear ankle braces which adds that extra layer.  Lunarlon just feels like its much more locked down in comparison, but I wouldn't say the superheroes are too bad.  If you dont wear ankle braces it might not even be very noticeable.  I think its def worth it though if you can get one for a good price.  Just for reference, I only use my shoes for ball, so its def worth it to me cuz they should allow me to use my kobe 8s a lot longer.  

Last edited:
Size 12 sparks on ebay, finally
nerd.gif

2,000 bucks
mean.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
You'd think he would charge free shipping instead of 50
sick.gif

roll.gif

Big thanks to everyone who's posted info/the SKU on the $99 Superheros at Footlocker, I'm going to try my luck stock locating a 10.5 tomorrow.

I played in my superhero today. Feels more firm then my other Kobe 8 with lunarlon. Not sure if i like it yet.

I played in my superhero today. Feels more firm then my other Kobe 8 with lunarlon. Not sure if i like it yet.
I think once you play in them more you will start to feel the zoom more. At first it's real stiff whatever the material they use instead of the lunarlon.

Last edited:
Same here... I told myself I had more than enough 8s at the time but ended up getting rid of some. That pair would be getting plenty of use

I feel this way about the YOTH. Need to buy those when I come across a disco on em

This one has to go into the Nike Talk Pick Up Hall of Fame. There needs to be a ceremony and @ducatiMatt
 needs to prepare a speech of the event exactly how it happens. For reals.

"It was an early Thursday morning. Marshalls doors were just about to open. My stomach was growling, I had no time for breakfast this morning. Rumor was they had Kobe 8 elites in there. I knew I had to skip breakfast" ..... so on and so forth.

I agree. I would start
Saw a pair of the BHM's, size 9.5, going for $150 on Instagram last night. :wow:

Wow. DS? I wish they were my size.

When the hell are YOTH going to go on sale on NDC? They've been sitting for ages.

Last edited:

it's firmer bc the foam is pyhlon
Yeah i wasn't certain it was phylon didn't want to state and get blasted by some NT member. I like it a lot better than lunarlon. Feels like I could put so much more pressure on it then lunarlon.

I wish I had been keeping up with the thread a couple of days ago, would've copped the challenge reds off of DSG. I'm thinking about getting my Milk Snakes restored, they have been my go-to pair ever since I got them.

Saw a pair of the BHM's, size 9.5, going for $150 on Instagram last night. :wow:

Did you end up coppin? Thats a damn good price.

Naah, i'm a 10.5. I wanted to though! That's probably the best price you could ever come across, and a major reason why I stay connected to sellers on instagram and facebook. Never know when a steal will come along.

I feel this way about the YOTH. Need to buy those when I come across a disco on em
I highly recommend them.  I hesitated on the YOTH and extremely happy I picked them up (even for retail).  The colors are just so rich and the detail is serious.  That blue sole is incredible too.

Back
Top Bottom