OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

2nd pair of purples... Had too
nthat.gif
......I need a pair!!

Can someone tell me why the kobe logo is all black on the soles compared to yellow?  about to buy these from someone and I need to know why. these are kobe 8 easters btw
Must have been worn quite a bit.  The bottom of my fades used to have a purple logo but now they look like this, and I rock them casually.

Man... The guy who I bought my Easters from is using the slowest shipping method known to man. He shipped them out on the 18th and theyre still sitting in his State smh

He's using USPS

Man... The guy who I bought my Easters from is using the slowest shipping method known to man. He shipped them out on the 18th and theyre still sitting in his State smh

He's using USPS

USPS IS THE F****** WORST!!!!
UPS IS TIED FOR FIRST PLACE!

^ Agreed. I was able to get my ds pair of Easter's 2 weeks ago for $160 locally. Keep looking, you'll find a better deal.

Man, the Kobe 9 Lows just aren't doing it for me.
mean.gif

They look So Unfinished, so Unrefined and I can't get over it. Just a major downgrade & disappointment compared to the 8's.

I mean, forget a graphic pattern... there's NO MESH PATTERN!

I mean, it's just one of thee Laziest looking sneakers I've ever seen and look Bulky on Feet with that Weak Overall Shape

Doesn't remind me of a Kobe sneaker whatsoever. SMH
Btw, got in my 7th Kobe 8 sneaker today, which pretty much solidifies these as one of my Top 5 Favorite Shoes of All-Time.
And this final pair just might be the Best yet... posting pics tomorrow. 
nthat.gif

Man, the Kobe 9 Lows just aren't doing it for me.:smh:

They look So Unfinished, so Unrefined and I can't get over it. Just a major downgrade & disappointment compared to the 8's.

I mean, forget a graphic pattern... there's NO MESH PATTERN!

I mean, it's just one of thee Laziest looking sneakers I've ever seen and look Bulky on Feet with that Weak Overall Shape

Doesn't remind me of a Kobe sneaker whatsoever. SMH

Btw, got in my 7th Kobe 8 sneaker today, which pretty much solidifies these as one of my Top 5 Favorite Shoes of All-Time.

And this final pair just might be the Best yet... posting pics tomorrow. :nthat:

Agreed!!

Once my 2 pairs of iD's come in i'll have 12 pairs of 8's

Completely agree eightyfivefresh. The mesh pattern on the 8 is money. No detail on that 9 low. Can't wait for the 8 to retro in my 40's :lol:

Agree with that EightFiveFresh , 8 >>>9.

Looking for one more 8´s, a friend is willing to sell me pythons or pit vipers, PV for retail, Pythons for like 10 $ above retail. Have doubts, but more inclined to Pythons. What do you think guys?

Agree with that EightFiveFresh , 8 >>>9.

Looking for one more 8´s, a friend is willing to sell me pythons or pit vipers, PV for retail, Pythons for like 10 $ above retail. Have doubts, but more inclined to Pythons. What do you think guys?

Since the price difference is minuscule, I'd go with whichever one you like more.

I personally don't like either. I had a pair of purple PVs that I got as part of a trade - turned around and sold them to a buddy for way under retail because I just didn't care for them.

Back
Top Bottom