OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe 8 collection. Probably done with them unless I can get the Christmas (version 1) for a good price. Check out my ig for more pics
NICE, bruh! Those Chroma ID's look like they might be the TRUTH.

I think I'm done too... and I've got one more gem that I should have in today. Should Solidify my 8's run. 
nerd.gif

I still feel I need another pair of Sulfur's though... I could wear them every other day for the next 10 years and not be tired of them.

Nice collection Kobekobe Kobekobe

How is your knee(I believe) now that it's been a while after surgery? I remember you talking about a surgery you had back when these 8s first released

Someone posted in the Kobe/KD FB group DS BHM's for 285 sz 11.5 not bad

Last edited:
They were simply trying to push their new foam setup. You have to admit it is very comfortable for casual use but obviously in the long run horrible for basketball purposes. Any of the 8s that had the + setup used phylon which is why I liked my Supernaturals so much more than the rest for basketball. If they ran with just EM as their "tech" for this shoe people would have asked for more.

And I highly doubt Kobe actually used the lunarlon setup. They give him something much better.
the nike+ insoles do not have phylon. those are cushlon with the heel zoom. Superheros are the only one insoles with phylon foam. Eventually the cushlon will bottom out too.

from what we read in Kobe's interviews..it seems he wore the lunar for the games and the zooms insoles for practice. Must be nice to get all 3 insoles for every shoes.

Clark Kellogg rocking the Black/black/grey Philippines Pack pair with a suit, on the NCAA Pregame show right now. 
pimp.gif

the nike+ insoles do not have phylon. those are cushlon with the heel zoom. Superheros are the only one insoles with phylon foam. Eventually the cushlon will bottom out too.

from what we read in Kobe's interviews..it seems he wore the lunar for the games and the zooms insoles for practice. Must be nice to get all 3 insoles for every shoes.
IMO the cushlon > phylon with forefoot zoom

Does phylon foam bottom out too?
yeah, but phylon is denser so it'll a lot last longer or at least in line with the wear & tear of the shoe in general and traction. of course it won't be as comfy/springy as cushlon or lunar.

this is standard foam used by Nike for it's shoes

Can someone tell me why the kobe logo is all black on the soles compared to yellow?  about to buy these from someone and I need to know why. these are kobe 8 easters btw

The yellow paint wore out. You can see some traces of yellow. Person more than likely balled in them indoors.

Back
Top Bottom