OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not to be an A hole but I'd say 80% of the sneaker collecting community would be considered medically obese ESPECIALLY in the Midwest. Fat guys love sneakers because dress shoes are very uncomfortable under all that weight. One of my best friends is a fat boy, he does not own one pair of dress shoes....100+ sneakers tho.
Yeah I've noticed that to. Any who I wasn't knocking cat's with a little extra meat on their bones, merely giving fam some suggestions to the question he posed 
laugh.gif

Luckily for most of you Nike is watching and absorbing your comments. Make your complaints now so Nike can make the necessary adjustments to get full fledged commitment to the shoe. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Sneakernews has also confirmed these as the VIIIs. I'm jelly! I love it!

like they arent bad but these colorways sucks badly. im guessing they are going with this mix of colors and not going with a single color with the upper as all black, all white, all yellow, etc.

id like to see a white based CW but meh

like they arent bad but these colorways sucks badly. im guessing they are going with this mix of colors and not going with a single color with the upper as all black, all white, all yellow, etc.
id like to see a white based CW but meh
I feel you on the colorways so far. I like the shoe itself though. It has some potential.

I've been a fan from day 1 as well, not surprising though KB is my dude.

The only thing I don't like is like someone mentioned, that adidas style heel. And I hope they don't plan on using that graphic on every damn colorway,

Besides that they look comfy as hell.

I feel like a kid who asked for a bike, i didn't specify what kind of bike i wanted though and my parents got me a pink bike, one part of me is happy because i got a bike, but i'm mostly disappointed.

hoping some better colors help things out.

The shape is OK because it's a mix of the IV-VII

But the upper looks cheap as hell! Not just the pattern, the material. Would've assumed fakes if it wasn't reported by sneakernews

The geometric pattern on the upper ruins the whole shoe. And what's with two stripes on the heel?

Yeah the only thing that really bothers me is the 2 stripes and that "cyber camo" pattern on the upper. Too flashy and tacky. KISS

Same fakes we saw. Why promote fakes just to have a story and give fans false hope? I'll wait until official pics from Nike. KD showed his off officially today so we're not far off.

Edit

Beat me to it.

I hate these stupid teasers, show the whole damn shoe! I don't like those two stripes on the back at all. What is the purpose?

Fangs lol that's what i can think of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom