OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Waiting to see the official pics but if they are all like that multi color design we see in the pics I pass. 7's were junk and was hoping for something like the 6s yet different
Yep, I've moved on from the VIIs.  Nike really saturated the VIIs and they're still going to the well...

wow this shoe is 2 months away from RD, and we still dont have official pictures??

thanks nike! :rolleyes

They look like hyper fuse lows.
laugh.gif

Those pics better not be the viii.....If they are, I get to save money.....

I think thapointguy said it earlier when nikestore tweeted someone saying we would see them sometime in october, and he kind of joked it wouldn't be until the last day of october. I bet you're right lol

official pics haven't even popped up and y'all are judging the shoes based on a couple of fakes and a pic of an early development sample shoe?! crazy.

^ Exactly. There's been like four different models all these sneaker websites are calling the Kobe VIII's, and all of the dudes who usually leak info have even said that the final product will not look like that.

Hopefully we see some more pics soon. I have a feeling we will this week.

^ Exactly. There's been like four different models all these sneaker websites are calling the Kobe VIII's, and all of the dudes who usually leak info have even said that the final product will not look like that.

Hopefully we see some more pics soon. I have a feeling we will this week.

who said those arent the VIII's? :nerd:

Saw a few dudes on the other forum who seem to be reliable state that none of these pictures shown are the final product.

I read that too that's why i'm not saying anymore negative comments on them until official pics surface.

Waiting for another Carolina Panther win or pics of the Kobe VIII, which will come first? :smh:

Saw a few dudes on the other forum who seem to be reliable state that none of these pictures shown are the final product.

meh i doubt it, i think those with the grinches and other colors are 100% them. hard to believe otherwise.

im want actual detailed pics with a good camera not something taken with a phone

with more angles i wont come to a conclusion as to pass or cop nike why are u dragging with this sig??

I want to know what the tread is going to look like! We get an idea from the red lifestyle pair, but the sig is what I'm curious about.

recap:

midsole is clean, reminiscent of the zk6. looks good to be honest.

upper is simple but the fit could be great and could mean good performance.

the heel cup is similar to the 7s so I don't know if that's a good thing since the 7s were soft and didn't really gave that zk5 type support.

that upper pattern can easily be changed in different colorways so I'm not worrying about that.

It's a very sleek shoe reminiscent of the zk5. overall profile is streamlined and I like it.

color blocking possibilites aren't looking good. we'll see.

recap:
midsole is clean, reminiscent of the zk6. looks good to be honest.
upper is simple but the fit could be great and could mean good performance.
the heel cup is similar to the 7s so I don't know if that's a good thing since the 7s were soft and didn't really gave that zk5 type support.
that upper pattern can easily be changed in different colorways so I'm not worrying about that.
It's a very sleek shoe reminiscent of the zk5. overall profile is streamlined and I like it.
color blocking possibilites aren't looking good. we'll see.

I was wondering if you have seen the shoe officially? I'm anxious on what they look like

Back
Top Bottom