OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

2 stripes definitely give it a soccer look

The upper material looks pretty good on a closer detailed pic

But from far away, the material + the print on it makes the shoe look like a cheap fake! Not a good look.

Makes you think that Nike is almost going for a "fake" look this year - with some of the Lebron X's looking like cheap shiny plastic too

looks like a V / VI hybrid :smokin

can't wait for better colorways, but these look like they'll be fabulous on court.

They look decent to me really like the first page version better might cop a pair on sale.

Same fakes we saw. Why promote fakes just to have a story and give fans false hope? I'll wait until official pics from Nike. KD showed his off officially today so we're not far off.
Fangs lol that's what i can think of.

That's what I'm thinking too. Doesn't even have the cut outs on the engineered mesh like one of the previous pics

stop with the patterns

as long as there are one peice uppers, we're gonna either have 1 color uppers, or wack a5s patterns. i agree tho, it NEEDS TO STOP...

can only hope that every colorway of these doesnt have a pattern...

new pics pull them together a lil more but these are another shoe where colorways will make em or break em...

900x900px-LL-fcb45929_troll.gif

hopefully that heel clip is not the final version yet. it certainly looks unfinished to me.

Kobe colorways seem to get worse as the sig goes on.... the shoe looks decent and looks like it will perform well, but the camo colorways have to go! Get rid of the stripes. Add a cheap toe box or some kind of small cheap additional upper to it to widen color combinations like the V! I'll buy 20+ colorways if they can do that especially if they are good on court. I didn't get many viis this year because of that

Most definitely have potential just as long as the geometric pattern isn't on every colorway.

If these were a dream season pair nobody would look twice at them so far. Hoping the Laker cw's will make them look better. The yellow and black pair look pretty good.

Last edited:
if they perform well, i'm all for it.

while i do care about looks, how they perform is more important to me

i'm personally not a fan of the pattern, but i think they'll look dope on court when the man himself rocks 'em :smokin

i actually like the lines of the midsole. the upper patter is just not doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom