OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

what are the chances of me using a bday coupon for the BHMs and being successful? 160 for a shoe aint cool...

It expires on the Feb 7th, right before the pythons come out.

i might cop the sulfurs just to ball in them with the coupon.

The BHM's are NDC TLO. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any other retailer is going to get this set.

These laces lookin' like rubber bands...

and im with everyone else. i was all about the yots black mamba's but once i saw the real pics they were just whatever... the stock pic that nike took had beautiful lighting that accentuated the scales and also made the sole lighter. in real life they are seriously just mehhh....
Some more IG pics of YOTS (black) some guy tried to put pink or crimson laces?!

I'm still all in on the Black Mamba YOTS. Need something less crazy looking that I can rock regularly with anything. Personally I can only do the patterned upper thing for so long before I just need a more uniform looking shoe. It also seems like none of the significant comfort related things like cushioning/padding are different between the NSW pairs and the regular pairs, and if the NSW pairs being sold for less than regular pairs in Asia holds true for the US, makes it an even easier decision for me to cop.

Are the BHMs releasing at FTLs next week? Couldn't find anything on their website or the launch locater thing.

Are the BHMs releasing at FTLs next week? Couldn't find anything on their website or the launch locater thing.

As far as I know @NikeStore on Twitter responsed to someone saying that it was a TLO (Twitter Link Only) through NDC.

yeah FTL doesn't even have it on their release calendar.  So how far in advance from actual release date does Nike do the links on twitter ?

my HoH says they might not be getting the BHM pack... They told me to hit them up Wednesday to be sure. The manager made it seem limited.

what are the chances of me using a bday coupon for the BHMs and being successful? 160 for a shoe aint cool...

It expires on the Feb 7th, right before the pythons come out.

i might cop the sulfurs just to ball in them with the coupon.

The BHM's are NDC TLO. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any other retailer is going to get this set.

We'll have to wait until later this week. Call or go to your HOH and check Twitter updates. Past BHM were sold at HOH and even at select Footactions(I got the BHM VI at HOH, but found out the FTA in the same mall sold them as well). @ $160 they'll be selling more of these.

my HoH says they might not be getting the BHM pack... They told me to hit them up Wednesday to be sure. The manager made it seem limited.
See that's why I depend on early release sites bcuz of situations like this. :smh:
Nike is just playing wit my emotions now.

See that's why I depend on early release sites bcuz of situations like this. :smh:

has anyone had success with a twitter link?

ima be in providence, but might have to make the trek to boston if i somehow win..

ima be in providence, but might have to make the trek to boston if i somehow win..

it means Nike will tweet the link to buy the shoes and that's the only way to get them... I think you're thinking of an RSVP

Twitter link is for NDC. I assume you're gonna go to NT Boston which would involve the Twitter RSVP, two different processes.

I wonder if anyone here will get the link before Nike tweets it.  I remember for the kobe xmas release someone figured out the link it was going to be at, even though it was coming up as Not found, when 8am hit, the link went live to the actual shoe.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ALL THE DAMN PICS BUT I KNOW ONE OF YOU IDIOTS WILL STILL DO SO :lol:

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone here will get the link before Nike tweets it.  I remember for the kobe xmas release someone figured out the link it was going to be at, even though it was coming up as Not found, when 8am hit, the link went live to the actual shoe.
Christmas shoes western twitter link only... I kept the Kobe 8 page open and kept refreshing. The Christmas pair popped up before they tweeted the link. When shoes are twitter link only, the only way to get the link is to wait for the link.... Or as far as I know that's the only way.

Also... Nikestore tweeted a list of nikestores that will be selling the BHMs in store.

I think those and the Pythons are hot. Also, I've been wearing my Sulfurs for three weeks. Very comfortable shoe and that's coming from a flat footed duck.

I was considering making a few IDs. Just wish there were more options.

Back
Top Bottom