OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Overall, I am disappoint.

While these will probably beast on the court, and this matters to me because I hoop in Kobes more than for casual wear, the pattern and seemingly unfinished heel isn't helping.

And since I LOVE the VII system on court, I use the play strong inserts most often, im looking forward to how the system is incorporated into the VIII, as for now...Im stacking up the VII.
But the 7s are trash? They are the worst performing shoe in the entire kobe line..by a wide margin.

In YOUR opinion.

In MY opinion, the VII are monsters on the court, they worked for me out of the box, no blisters, soreness, etc. The VII is challenging the V as the best performing ZK in MY opinion.

Just because the shoe didn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'm just saying tho.

carnages 
pimp.gif

In YOUR opinion.
In MY opinion, the VII are monsters on the court, they worked for me out of the box, no blisters, soreness, etc. The VII is challenging the V as the best performing ZK in MY opinion.
Just because the shoe didn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'm just saying tho.
Seems like my opinion was a very common one. Where as yours wasn't. Now i'm not saying you can't have your opinion, but the law of averages implies that one of our opinions is more correct than the other...

Seems like my opinion was a very common one. Where as yours wasn't. Now i'm not saying you can't have your opinion, but the law of averages implies that one of our opinions is more correct than the other...

In the end they're both still opinions. There are tons of people at the gym I run at who wear the VII's with no problems.

I guess it all depends on someones foot. And saying that they're the worst performing Kobe's doesn't mean much because even the II's weren't that bad outside of the movement inside the shoe.

Last edited:
disappointing no doubt...

1) that pattern is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
2) the new design and structure looks lazy... like... nothing new and groundbreaking
3) it might be a performance beast but looks wise, ITS FUGLY

I'm sure it'll make sense when they tell the story and inspiration behind it. Let's hope it's a fiction and the real thing looks nothing like this (i still don't believe these are the VIIIs :\)

These aren't the ugliest shoes going around. That colorway isnt the best so hopefully others will be better. But these look like they will be performance beasts so I will be copping regardless.

another pic...
tumblr_mcd3qyLtrk1qa7ck7o1_r1_500.jpg
from this angle the shoe look pretty good, looks amazingly comfy but the upper pattern ONLY looks good on this pair 

i hope nike does not use that pattern on every single pair if so, im sticking to mostly KDs this season

So, I'm just trying to make sure I get the point of most of the post in the last two pages, you guys don't like the pattern?

I'm in! I figured those fakes would be the prelude to the actual Kobe 8, because of the snake pattern around the logo. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, it's happened the past couple of years, where the fakes pop up right before the official pics. These aren't the best looking Kobes as of now but they're decent and I can see myself copping a pair, really feeling the yellow joints.

Someone is gonna have to create a new thread, we know op ain't gonna update

Last edited:
are these the official pics of the VIIIs?

i thought there was questions about the authenticity of the pics. also, the VIII is supposed to have an inner sock. the pics shown dont seem to have it.

Homie gotta go back to high's after this...not much you can do anymore...looking all generic and similar from the last

So, I'm just trying to make sure I get the point of most of the post in the last two pages, you guys don't like the pattern?

I didn't like the camo and pdf print so yeah the pattern is a no go.

The black around the toe box and midfoot seems high like the fakes usually have so i'm still hoping they are fakes (i think it's a lost cause to think that at this point |I)

The traction looks like its gonna be amazazazing! I was hoping for the little sock sleeve that the first samples had. Looks light!!!!!!!

If I hear they're comfy, I'll end up with a pair. Honestly though, I feel like I already own this shoe. 4-8 are just too similar to get excited about these

Back
Top Bottom