OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not too excited about these since they all look the same. But I like the designs that we've seen thus far. I may cop a few colorways. It's got some potential.

Complaints that these are too similar to past models make some sense, but if Kobe and Nike are going for a low top, lightweight sneaker there isn't more they can do to change the shape of the sigs. ACGrizzy said it nicely.. "Sometimes less is more." I like the direction that Kobe and Nike have chosen to take this line. People say he needs to go back to mids or high tops.. There's always going to be difference of opinion when it comes to aesthetics, but agree that low tops are right, and the category that the Kobe line has made for itself speaks volumes to the approach they've taken for his shoes.

Still not bad. The price increase's SMH.

Still in doubt if I'd cop 'em, unless they come out with that Venice Beach colorway.

These kobes suck smh...o well. I'm sure they'll come out with some crazy CW that'll make ppl like me change their minds lol

Last edited:
i like the del sol joints. probably gonna cop those and the christmas colors on release day. The EM looks comfy as hell.

Last edited:
In YOUR opinion.

In MY opinion, the VII are monsters on the court, they worked for me out of the box, no blisters, soreness, etc. The VII is challenging the V as the best performing ZK in MY opinion.

Just because the shoe didn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'm just saying tho.
Seems like my opinion was a very common one. Where as yours wasn't. Now i'm not saying you can't have your opinion, but the law of averages implies that one of our opinions is more correct than the other...

Fair point.

I just hate when a shoe that worked very well for me is bashed as if it universally sucked.

i don't even think their pics can save these
sick.gif
lol, maybe, but we still don't know is that pics are the real VIII or not.

Back
Top Bottom