OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So there's no pricing info, and the shoes release in less than 3 weeks. You guys really beleive no one knows pricing? Think Nike is going to make, and print box labels for all the shoes in that short of a time period?

We haven't seen a + version yet, I beleive these will be the first. It's a limited/hyped shoe, perfect time to debut it.

So there's no pricing info, and the shoes release in less than 3 weeks. You guys really beleive no one knows pricing? Think Nike is going to make, and print box labels for all the shoes in that short of a time period?

We haven't seen a + version yet, I beleive these will be the first. It's a limited/hyped shoe, perfect time to debut it.
Just posted the Tweet from Eastbay that confirmed the pricing for the three shoes. 

$120 - KDs

$185 - Lebrons

$195 - Kobes

Smart on Nikes part to debut it on the All-Star pair. Will still buy one but not doubling up

I'm actually shocked that they didn't make the LeBron's a +Sports Pack so they cld automatically charge the $270 price tag +$5 as well

I'm actually shocked that they didn't make the LeBron's a +Sports Pack so they cld automatically charge the $270 price tag +$5 as well
Very surprised as well.

Makes me wonder if the non Nike+ version has a better profit margin for Nike despite being cheaper overall.

Very surprised as well.

Makes me wonder if the non Nike+ version has a better profit margin for Nike despite being cheaper overall.
IJS...I just knew Nike was gonna make the All Star and the "South Beach" CW whenever it drops...a +Sport Pack, but you cld be right, they probably make a much better profit

I love Kobe but Nike can kiss my a** for 200+. KD's, Lebron's and Ray Gun's it is.
Ish'...Them Bron' and Barkley's ain't too far from it. Especially w/ the Barks being $235. I know ppl lookin @ the huge price hike coming for $140 to $195 for a +enabled shoe that ppl probably don't or won't even use. That's the main problem, cuz it ain't the price

It's enabled version so it doesn't includes the sensors? They better give you guys an extra insole and a special box.

Lol at that price hike. Eat **** and die nike. Keep that pizza shoe. I wasn't gonna get them either way but now it's just a joke. You buy these, you're a sucker, IDGAF what the excuse is. Yes I know the + trash is in the shoe .

Ish'...Them Bron' and Barkley's ain't too far from it. Especially w/ the Barks being $235. I know ppl lookin @ the huge price hike coming for $140 to $195 for a +enabled shoe that ppl probably don't or won't even use. That's the main problem, cuz it ain't the price
I have no problem paying 200+ for Foamposite material. The Lebron's base price is 180 so 5 bucks is no problem. I'm not ok with giving Nike 50+ for an insert that I don't give a sh*t about. 

I have no problem paying 200+ for Foamposite material. The Lebron's base price is 180 so 5 bucks is no problem. I'm not ok with giving Nike 50+ for an insert that I don't give a sh*t about. 
But, the reason I say price is not the problem is cuz Ebay proves it everyday...

But, the reason I say price is not the problem is cuz Ebay proves it everyday...
What do I care about Ebay bruh? I'm speaking for me. I could careless what the next man wants to do with his money. I'm not paying 200+. If you want to pull your pants down and assume the position, more power to you.

Last edited:
^^^ this, and there is a huge difference between after market value and retail price. People who fork over the money to resellers are, IMO, ******s but that's on them. When nike throws darts on the wall to come up with these prices because they know suckers will eat it up, that's on the buyers and Nike

Just posted the Tweet from Eastbay that confirmed the pricing for the three shoes. 

$120 - KDs

$185 - Lebrons

$195 - Kobes

Smart on Nikes part to debut it on the All-Star pair. Will still buy one but not doubling up
allstar weekend every1 will shift to the kd5 thread 
happy.gif

Nike should just have the + like most of the + enabled running shoes... Spot for the sensor is there, you don't have to buy it. Keeps retail the same as it would be. Nike knows a large percentage of the people that buy this stuff either wears as causal, or keeps on the box until they rot. The others that do use em to ball, or train don't even care about the sensors.

It's all a stupid gimmick to make more $$.

Back
Top Bottom