OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I honestly think no ones dumb enough to wear Kobe shoes with no socks. He has to be wearing Low-Cut or No Show socks. 
LOL...exactly, who in the heck still wear no socks on w/ basketball shoes??? Do you not know how bad your shoe will smell after all a couple of wears like that

mean.gif
 at that price. I don't mind paying $5 extra on the Lebron and KD but $55 for just the plus enabled shoes? Does it even come with the sport pack? I can see these being $165 but $195. Damn, Nike!  
mad.gif
  $20 extra for Lebron X+ doesn't seem so bad now.  Maybe because they're already at a higher price point, who knows??  I was kind of feeling the Kobe ASG but it's an easy pass now at $195. Hopefully, Eastbay is wrong as they have been telling everyone Fighter Jet Air Foamposite Ones PRM are $220 when we all know they'll be $235.

mean.gif
 at that price. I don't mind paying $5 extra on the Lebron and KD but $55 for just the plus enabled shoes? Does it even come with the sport pack? I can see these being $165 but $195. Damn, Nike!  
mad.gif
  $20 extra for Lebron X+ doesn't seem so bad now.  Maybe because they're already at a higher price point, who knows??  I was kind of feeling the Kobe ASG but it's an easy pass now at $195. Hopefully, Eastbay is wrong as they have been telling everyone Fighter Jet Air Foamposite Ones PRM are $220 when we all know they'll be $235.
LOL...Nike made it towards where you either want this shoe or don't...I'm a huge Kobe fan, so that's probably the reason why Imma still buy, but I damn sho' ain't finna pay reseller price

I don't know why people get so upset that other people pay reseller prices. 

Some people just really want the shoe and have the money to buy it. There's nothing wrong with that. 

Some people might have no other way of getting the shoe.

It's all personal opinion. In no way does it affect you how much they pay for their shoes.

Some people just really want the shoe and have the money to buy it. There's nothing wrong with that. 

It's all personal opinion. In no way does it affect you how much they pay for their shoes.
You're right...It's about 4 pairs of shoes I know right now that Imma have to pay reseller price for. Some ppl get a lil too upset about this reseller thing, lol

Damn Nike. Looks like those wanting the ASG's are gonna have a better chance. I'm not gonna be getting these at this price point. And I thought paying $200 for the Retro 3's was ridiculous. How did the Kobe 8's price point pass Lebrons? I don't get it Nike!

Huge difference between being upset, and pointing and laughing bro. I don't lose sleep over people paying 100 bucks over retail, I think it's comedy. To each his own at the end of the day.

I'm glad they didnt make the xmas or bhm + enabled cause they are the way better than the asg. If asg's sell well, (which they most likely will) we might see major price hikes in future Kobes.

ps, I heard a rumor that the Kobe 9 will be his last sig with Nike. Has to be false, right?

I paid $200 or so for some low quality Jordan XI's, I have no problem paying $195 for the ASG's. As long as the rest of the pairs are $140 it doesn't bother me so much.

looks like im gonna buy 2 pairs to sell the second one for $350

im joking btw. not getting them at all.

Last edited:
mean.gif
mad.gif
At least that would discourage a significant number of resellers.

They would be going after the KD's instead.

Back
Top Bottom