OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

alright thanks for the input. probably gonna do that, and just wait for the YOTS to drop. those are too dope

hmmmm i don't really know how to answer that lol. i haven't played much recently because of a knee problem but i think i'll be able to start playing again now. just looking for something new, since I only have my kobe Vs haha.

I have V's, VI's & the sulfers. Get the sulfers. Play in them, then get the blue lights & wear them AND play in them. That's how it's happening for me.

It's an opinion. Like ********, we all got them. Some find the BHM ugly. I like the Pythons but the look is particular and they don't jump out like the orange, grey, etc of the BHM. I must still like them though because I got the China version a few days before the U.S. release.

And I don't understand the question of whether Pythons or Blue Lights. Buy what you like. Everyone has their own tastes. Personally, I'm going to get both. But I'm skipping the YOTS Black and suede.

Oh yeah big homie, I gree, its everybodys different tastes/choice in CW they like..Definately didnt mean nothin by it. The Cmon Man thing is just all in good humor.

Im not a big fan of orange tho, thats my only thing.

As for the question of which 1 to get, yes get what YOU like etc. But if Kobe had a gun to my head and asked which 1 Id go with pythons. :rolleyes

I have V's, VI's & the sulfers. Get the sulfers. Play in them, then get the blue lights & wear them AND play in them. That's how it's happening for me.
nice. i'll think about that. but i really want those black YOTS. gonna try and get my hands on them.
did you even take 1 minute to read anything on the Kobe 8?
i read some stuff, but i wanted to get a personal opinion of anyone who's already worn/played in them.

Pythons are the perfect combo of popping out and being subtle at the same time
I suppose this is a good way to put it.  That 'challenge red' (i think that's the color) really pops nicely.  But the overall color scheme is low-key

Yeah man they are too sleek and they curl up in the front. This is what shied me away from the Kobe 5 for casual use. They just look too sporty. The only Kobe's that nailed the casual look IMO was the 1 6 and 7. Say what you want about he 7s but for casual wear they look nice. And since I don't hoop and like to wear pants most of the time I probably won't e able to cop many more pairs unfortunately. Damn
Trying to find out what kind of pants these are haha Anyone know?

I suppose this is a good way to put it.  That 'challenge red' (i think that's the color) really pops nicely.  But the overall color scheme is low-key
That's exactly why I will be getting the Pythons to be my beater shoe.  It's not loud like the Sulfers or any of the other colorways, it's a normal looking shoe and hopefully won't bring a lot of attention to it.

Last edited:
That's exactly why I will be getting the Pythons to be my beater shoe.  It's not loud like the Sulfers or any of the other colorways, it's a normal looking shoe and hopefully won't bring a lot of attention to it.
Good call man.  Won't bring a lot of attention, but still looks fly and is comfy as hell.

I recently got the urge to get the pythons, but I've spent too much on sneaks am lookin to get the blue lights or purple gradients...

nah i was talking about the black one. i think i saw someone say they drop march 9th. is that for sure?

Gotcha.  I'm not 100% sure on the release date.  

But just a heads up:  that black YOTS is meant to be worn casually.  You can tell the difference as the heel lockdown and upper are not the same.  You could probably still ball in them... but I don't think the materials offer as good of lockdown/support as the versions that are meant to be played in.

Just wanted to mention this if you really wanted to get the 8s to play in.

Gotcha.  I'm not 100% sure on the release date.  

But just a heads up:  that black YOTS is meant to be worn casually.  You can tell the difference as the heel lockdown and upper are not the same.  You could probably still ball in them... but I don't think the materials offer as good of lockdown/support as the versions that are meant to be played in.

Just wanted to mention this if you really wanted to get the 8s to play in.
ahhhhh yea good point. i wouldn't mind wearing them casually either. i guess we'll see when they actually drop AND if i can even get a pair lol. thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom