OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For those of you that have the BHM's how do you like them? I have a pair but haven't decided wether I want to sell it or keep it. I haven't seen them in person yet cause their at home and I'm at my dorm.

For those of you that have the BHM's how do you like them? I have a pair but haven't decided wether I want to sell it or keep it. I haven't seen them in person yet cause their at home and I'm at my dorm.
Keep them, they look 100x better in person. 

Wondering if they're gonna release a Cloak colorway. I feel like it would be dope on the VIII. But part of me doesn't want them to release it because the Cloak VIIs are one of a kind and one of the best in the entire line. 

There are a million pictures of the BHM in this thread. They're great looking shoes. I'd keep them over the Pythons and the ASG.

I feel u lol, Ive tried to work on patience the past couple years.

My girl on the other hand, is just like u..U can forget trying to get it for cheap or any kind of lingo involving wheeling and dealing..Shes the "heres the money, gimme my ****" type..

I have the nike page up and just lookin at the shirt from time to time, but just havent given nike my $$$ yet..

AND, Im so pissed right now that Im missing the game, missed w/e dunk Kobe did on Brandon Knight and all..smh..
Yep, something new from Nike, especially Kobe "take my damn money!". 
laugh.gif

I do that sometimes, I see a shirt, I go back to it on the webpage throughout the day, debating. I usually end up buying more Kobe shirts.

As for the game, I missed it too, heard some of it on the radio but highlights should be up by now.

There are a million pictures of the BHM in this thread. They're great looking shoes. I'd keep them over the Pythons and the ASG.

Really? I understand the ASGs, but they pythons, really?..Cmon man(any NFL analyst voice)

Yep, something new from Nike, especially Kobe "take my damn money!". 
laugh.gif

I do that sometimes, I see a shirt, I go back to it on the webpage throughout the day, debating. I usually end up buying more Kobe shirts.

As for the game, I missed it too, heard some of it on the radio but highlights should be up by now.

Im prolly gonna do it bcuz that shirt goes so damb well with the kix..

Thats how I was yesterday at the nike outlet, i wanted to grab everything kobe, whether it matched with the shoes/clothes I have or not LOL...

I like the python shorts as well, but damb nike, I need some coupons or sumthin lol..

Damn I still want those BHM's! I am headed to vegas on Valentines day. I am thinking of going out there with my cloaks and see if anyone at DXC wants to do a straight up trade with me. . . 

Really? I understand the ASGs, but they pythons, really?..Cmon man(any NFL analyst..

It's an opinion. Like ********, we all got them. Some find the BHM ugly. I like the Pythons but the look is particular and they don't jump out like the orange, grey, etc of the BHM. I must still like them though because I got the China version a few days before the U.S. release.

And I don't understand the question of whether Pythons or Blue Lights. Buy what you like. Everyone has their own tastes. Personally, I'm going to get both. But I'm skipping the YOTS Black and suede.

Xmas Lights are my fav cw so far. Buying the kobe Christmas release has become a tradition now. Can't wait for my BHMs 2 be delivered.

how comfortable are the 8s? thinking about getting em to ball in. good idea or no?
IMO they are the best hoops shoe I've played in.  I have mainly played in high tops with air or zoom air cushioning for the past decade or so BUT this shoe has changed everything for me.

I'm loving the cushion and response I get from lunarlon,  as well as everything else about the shoe... I have never played in a low cut shoe but I think the lockdown is excellent on the 8s.

What type of player are you though?  

hmmmm i don't really know how to answer that lol. i haven't played much recently because of a knee problem but i think i'll be able to start playing again now. just looking for something new, since I only have my kobe Vs haha.

hmmmm i don't really know how to answer that lol. i haven't played much recently because of a knee problem but i think i'll be able to start playing again now. just looking for something new, since I only have my kobe Vs haha.
Get the 8s.  If you've liked playing in the Vs, I think you will enjoy this shoe.

If you are able to try on the sulfurs (black/yellow colorway) in store before buying, do that.

Back
Top Bottom