OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nah i was talking about the black one. i think i saw someone say they drop march 9th. is that for sure?

Yes the release day is March 9 I'm not sure if all three YOTS cw's will be released because when I saw the FTL release calendar, the black mambas was the only one pictured.

roll.gif

So dizzy with all the questions getting repeated every page. LOL seriously guys.

Blue Lights > BHM
Blue Lights > Python
Sulfur > Blue Lights
Sulfur >= Xmas
:tongue:

Sup guys new to the forum... Big Kobe 8 fan, previously liked the Kobe vi, all to play in of course. Seen something about Kobe socks slipping but this is a LONG thread, can't go back that far. Anyways happened to me, thought the shoes were junk because of this (to play in) but a regular elite sock fixed this. Oh when everybody else is slippin my Kobe 8's are grippin..lol ghey. Little scuffs but doin good
a1fd3d9f_IMG_0096.jpeg

a1fd3d9f_IMG_0096.jpeg

Sup guys new to the sight, previously a Kobe VI fan and now a Kobe 8 fan (to play in of course) A little scuffed but in good shape!

^
LOL actually I have the Inlines/"Assists" over the gradients over them all.

For those wanting a solid upper, are you the same people hating on the "simple"
designs of the Kobes since the ZK4. Recycling the design and all. :x
I can safely say that if they released a plain solid upper colorway as the first couple
colorways, I'm sure the response will be "limited color blocking" "need to see printed uppers"

I'm liking Nike's pace right now, for sure solid uppers will drop with TBs.

Any release info on the teal/ "Easter" or w/e it's called? I've been outta the loop lately.

Seriously, with that 3M... Blue Lights >>>>>>>>> :smh: :x :pimp:

It's amazing how they look on feet.

Last edited:
So dizzy with all the questions getting repeated every page. LOL seriously guys.

Blue Lights > BHM
Blue Lights > Python
Sulfur > Blue Lights
Sulfur >= Xmas
tongue.gif
Bro, will you get the Kobe ASGs? 

We never get any enabled's, right? 

I wonder why nike stopped making the chaos cw and rice cw

IMO cloaks were somewhat of a chaos cw. If someone called em that from the beginning that's what they would've been. Rice High school closed down few years back.

What are all the Kobe 8 System socks colorways that's been released so far??

Black/Grey

Blue

Black/Red/Brown

Green/Teal

White/Volt

Any others?

Bro, will you get the Kobe ASGs? 

We never get any enabled's, right? 

I will Black Magic Bean Bryant pass on that release. Not for me.
And unfortunately no, it doesn't look like we'll be getting them. If in
case we do, they will be super limited.

Back
Top Bottom