OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

FINISHLINE WILL CARRY KOBE'S AS OF MARCH, THIS HAS BEEN SAID MANY TIMES :smh:

first pair on the launch list is the atomic teals.

So I've been calling around Indy to see what store's would be carrying the pythons and so far only 2 of 6 will( HOH and FTL ) , anybody in Indy know of any other spots that will have them since they r supposed to be GRs

Counting down the days for these! Am I the only one who will be switching to white laces? 
Want those blue lights to release now! Counting down the days!
 Agree 100000%

Seeing them on feet sold them for me.... the 3M also helps too though. Counting down the days until release
smokin.gif
smile.gif
nthat.gif
:THUMPSUP: 

Anyone have pictures around of the blue lights with the full sheath? 

I'm getting the Pythons this weekend. I was wonder if I should stick to TTS or go a .5 size up since I'm only wearing them casually. Can anyone help me?

1. Don't wait until this weekend.
2. There have been about 300 posts about sizing. Not trying to sound rude, but honestly you should try a pair of sulfurs or the pythons on and you will know your answer. It really is different based on foot structure.

Last edited:
1. Don't wait until this weekend.
2. There have been about 300 posts about sizing. Not trying to sound rude, but honestly you should try a pair of sulfurs or the pythons on and you will know your answer. It really is different for different based on foot structure.
Ok I'll do that thanks for the info.

Wednesday my dude. And I doubt they will sell out, they are a GR and will most likely sit for some amount of time. It's just how long will they sit is the scary part. Use the birthday coupon in the Coupon thread and get em for $115 plus tax. I'd say, if you want them then cop em now because they won't sit forever. 

Thanks for the tip mang, need some new ballin' shoes and saving $$$ helps!

Ive been seeing people say yes some no, so just want to ask again to coordinate my plan. Will pythons be swoosh discounted?

According to Nike Rep

Brandon: OK. It looks like the Kobe 8 Pythons will not have the Swoosh discount unfortunately. Sorry of the bad news on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom