OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I will Black Magic Bean Bryant pass on that release. Not for me.
And unfortunately no, it doesn't look like we'll be getting them. If in
case we do, they will be super limited.
Plus they're going to be very expensive. 

The normal ones already costs too much.  
mad.gif

What about the Pythons? 

I hope we get them. Will they be a GR?

Last edited:
I WISH nike would just go back to the basic color blocking. The IV's and V's had the absolute best color ways. And now they just go for loud ones. 

**** the 7/8 ASG. ******** hype shoes. Give us the red/white/black colour ways of the IV V and VI.

Galaxy 7s are the most overrated shoes ever. 

Just give us some simple **** Nike. Please.

i dont think the shoe would look as good with solid uppers

EXACTLY! I've seen the GS pair. it leaves a lot to of spaces open. the 4 and 5 worked because of
the overlays and the mixture of materials. The zk6 got away with "plain"/solid uppers because of
the ridiculous scale design. The zk8 will have a tough time getting away with it. People will say
"too plain" I assure you. if the colorway is dark/deep shades it might work. IMO of course.

Plus they're going to be very expensive.

The normal ones already costs too much.
mad.gif

What about the Pythons?

I hope we get them. Will they be a GR?

honestly, now word yet man. :smh:
good thing I don't want the Pythons AT ALL. If we get them, they will not be GRs. :smh:

Don't know how credible this source is but according to SneakerCelebs the "Easter"/ Teal cw is set to release April 6th.

"too plain" I assure you. if the colorway is dark/deep shades it might work. IMO of course.
honestly, now word yet man.
mean.gif

good thing I don't want the Pythons AT ALL. If we get them, they will not be GRs.
mean.gif
That sucks. I don't wanna pay reseller prices for the XDR versions. 

Pythons > Christmas, BHM for me,

But..

Purple Fades and Blue Glow > Everything.

So far...  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The more I see the BHM's the more I feel like I like them more than the Xmas lights.  Think it's that 3m doe....

Last edited:
Blue lights are a little too blue for my taste. I think they need a sharper contrast or maybe a darker blue.

Just my opinion but BHM and the Assist are the only CWs that are must have. And those del sol someone photoshopped.

Which are the assists? Thanks
And IMO
BHM=XMAS > Blue lights and inline with purple sole
Prob still cop all

Back
Top Bottom