OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For the ppl who have been asking.

Can't wait for the gradient pairs, hard for me to get excited about a brownish green cw though but they aren't bad.

Last edited:
So I've been calling around Indy to see what store's would be carrying the pythons and so far only 2 of 6 will( HOH and FTL ) , anybody in Indy know of any other spots that will have them since they r supposed to be GRs
Lafayette square mall should be good. The FTL, Champs, and FTA there have gotten every gr kobe for the past couple years.

Lafayette square mall should be good. The FTL, Champs, and FTA there have gotten every gr kobe for the past couple years.

Yeah but so has Washington Sq too, none of them stores will have them. So far just Castleton, and Greenwood. I tried calling Deveroes but got put on hold for like 10 mins and the chick never came back. HOH told me that they have a bunch of pairs tho. Ill call Lafeyette Sq and to see whats up.
Thanks for the response.

Yeah but so has Washington Sq too, none of them stores will have them. So far just Castleton, and Greenwood. I tried calling Deveroes but got put on hold for like 10 mins and the chick never came back. HOH told me that they have a bunch of pairs tho. Ill call Lafeyette Sq and to see whats up.
Thanks for the response.
Both Champs and FTL at lafayette will have them. Just called the FTA and the guy said they wouldn't be carrying them but that both FTL and Champs would.

Happy the Pythons are Releasing Wednesday like back in the day. It was much easier to cop while the kiddies were at school.

Nike should consider this going fwd.....

Happy the Pythons are Releasing Wednesday like back in the day. It was much easier to cop while the kiddies were at school.

Nike should consider this going fwd.....
Doubt they'd change it up for popular releases. They wouldn't want to be looked at even more negatively because kids are missing school for shoe releases.

Prob doing wed releases this month because of so many releases.

Doubt they'd change it up for popular releases. They wouldn't want to be looked at even more negatively because kids are missing school for shoe releases.

Prob doing wed releases this month because of so many releases.

Well myself and a lot of others are skipping school for the asg. Nike just set themselves up for a controversy. I'm in the 11th grade btw.

I think the GS pair really shows how good solid uppers look with the VIII, they really need to add it to iD...

would love to see a mango/solar colorway.

or give me some volts, Nike.

Last edited:
I think the GS pair really shows how good solid uppers look with the VII, they really need to add it to iD... would love to see a mango/solar colorway.

I was just thinking this myself..

Nike is really playing games with the funky iD options right now.

Just got my BHM 8s at work. Pictures dont do them any justice! The shoe is fire and its just as nice as the xmas 8s.

Broke out my BHM's for SB yesterday and was picking up food. Two hypebeast a** kids came up to me asking "where did you cop your Africa's from" I just looked at em, shook my head and walked away 
eek.gif
mean.gif
 Busters...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom