OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm almost "ashamed" to say that the Python 8s were my first Kobe purchase ever, but they were too nice to resist for $120 after taxes. I think I'll be looking at his line more now and probably buying more in the future.

i feel da same. i used to only buy jordans so i've missed out on a lot of kobes. didn't really start checking for kobes til da 6s & every 7 i wanted was overseas only (yotd & teal/red barcelonas).

@mjrod where you been at? lurking on NT or what lol

you take a vacation and come back with all these great pick ups and pictures and get us all stoked lol

Haha... Thanks...

Don't have the ugre to post much on NT these days... I get info, buy/sale/trade, and discuss sneakers in "closed" Facebook groups these days... Many older Kobe heads on NT do the same...

So they wanted to sell some socks :stoneface:

I bought the pythons but skipped on the socks..why would i buy a pair of socks that I could ONLY wear with that shoe? I would rather but the elite socks at the same price and be able to wear it with other pairs.

THIS! I always thought one pair of socks to wear with one pair of shoes is kinda dumb, as you said, you can get a pair of elites and wear them with any other shoes.

I had to add my thin insoles from other kicks on top of the lunar insert from the 8s in my sulfurs because they already started to feel a little less responsive and springy. Don't get me wrong they are still my go-to for hooping, just not what they were like straight out of the box (which I expected over time) for those wondering its been about 10 weeks of consistent hooping in these. I am 6'4 195 if that helps y'all out, thought I'd share since most in this thread bought 8s recently and don't have much info on long term performance (as long term as can be lol)

I'm gonna cave and buy the Python sock now that Eastbay has them since I still have a small balance on a gift card. Gonna wear the socks with my other shoes not just the Pythons.

Back
Top Bottom