OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

this makes more sense, since pure platinum is one of the colors on the BHM, but the sheath reverses from the sock to the shoe:

Same feelings here, hoping they hold up well.  What kind of socks were you wearing?  The matching kobe 8 socks and elites apparently cause some slippage.

Regular Nike socks performance socks last night and elites this morning. Stores around hear have all the socks for the shoes that have not come out yet, but none of the ones that have.

I had leftover gold and black paint so i mixed the two to get it to have some brown in it. I ended up using black on top of it. At first I used a brush to be more precise but since you don't have to be perfect I just dabbed very little paint on a rag and pat it on then rubbed the paint in. *disclaimer* I am not responsible if you mess up your shoes :tongue: *

Last edited:
After looking at the socks the white and grey looking sock is the one that goes with the volts. The volts have the kobe sheath in a gray tone. The only thing is the socks with the volt colored top half, go with what shoe?
They have a Grey Kobe sock with Volt Logo at all my local FTLs. Those are for the Volts dropping soon. 

Anyone know any more specific details about the xmas pack restock?

Are they only going to be an instore restock in Houston for the ASG? Im hoping itll be online also and hopefully other cities get shipments

That's weak as hell the Xmas restock is Houston only! I'm still mystified that Chicago never gets any love despite practically being the reason sneaker culture even exist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom