OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

naw i will, but i know with black shoes your supposed to wear black. i only wear white socks so i dont cop black shoes and i hate when i see someone wearing black shoes with white socks.

Lol..

Live a litte..get u some blk python socks..

nah son, i dont fall for hype but i like blank socks. thats why i dont rock elites and mostly because they dont feel any different than normal socks.

Do the ASGs release on the 15th? They're the only ASG shoe I like besides the Rayguns. Just wondering because they aren't listed on the first page of the thread.

naw i will, but i know with black shoes your supposed to wear black. i only wear white socks so i dont cop black shoes and i hate when i see someone wearing black shoes with white socks.
I was debating about this the other night. I was like, "Well I have Kobe VII Elites, should I wear white socks? Nah!" But maybe you could be one of those dudes with 2 pairs of socks on each leg, one white, one black. 
laugh.gif

Hell, if you make it look good, more power to ya. 
glasses.gif

Lmao that Obama gif? When did that happen and for what? Sorry off topic...

Snap. Callin you out son! 
roll.gif
:lol: The thread is over 700 pages. I don't have the time to keep up with most posts so idk when/where the release date info was posted and I'm not about to look thru dozens of pages. Throughout the past 5 everyone is talking about either the Pythons or socks. As you can see I already assumed which date they were coming out on. A simple yes or "no, they release on x/xx" would've sufficed. I'm not sure why dudes are so quick to bash people or try and get laughs on an internet message board these days. Bunch of clowns :smh:.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
The thread is over 700 pages. I don't have the time to keep up with most posts so idk when/where the release date info was posted and I'm not about to look thru dozens of pages. Throughout the past 5 everyone is talking about either the Pythons or socks. As you can see I already assumed which date they were coming out on. A simple yes or "no, they release on x/xx" would've sufficed. I'm not sure why dudes are so quick to bash people or try and get laughs on an internet message board these days. Bunch of clowns
mean.gif
http://bit.ly/WUOh4U

Last edited:
Y be a stupid question... I'm new to the sneaker game.... Do these fit similar to free runs...i wear different sizes for different shoes. But I'm most consistent in the free runs. Thanks

Was able to pick up both the black socks and the python socks from eBay for retail. No need to drive and look for them or wait for Nike or FTL .

Y be a stupid question... I'm new to the sneaker game.... Do these fit similar to free runs...i wear different sizes for different shoes. But I'm most consistent in the free runs. Thanks

best bet is to go to the mall and try them on. for me...i wear a 9.5 in most shoes, and these fit me true to size...

hi everyone,

I'm quite new to niketalk. I bought the kobe 8 sulfurs just then and i love it. I have chunky legs and mid/high cut shoes makes me look like i have tree stumps for legs. I tried the kobe 8s on and they're amazing. feels awesome and i love the semi-camo look to it. and it shoes i have ankles. I usually wear a size 11 but i went 0.5 up and got 11.5 and they fit awesome. 

these will be my indoor game shoes so looking forward to seeing how they perform. 

Back
Top Bottom