OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The whole sock thing is ridiculous. I have elites, that I bought for dirt cheap at outlets, but socks to match your shoes? I hate when I go to the gym and see some dude decked out in elite shorts, elite shirt, socks, expensive shoes, nike shooting sleeve and then he's on my team and can't play ball worth ****. I know the correlation is weak, because wearing what you want and not having game should not be related, but when do y'all stop? When does "okay, this is getting to be too much" become the thought process?

Said it before and I'll say it again: Nike really can sell some of y'all anything. Soon they'll be charging for the special edition boxes and the paper inside.... WAIT A MINUTE, they already do lol (see some of y'alls reactions to ASG kicks).
The boxes and paper IS ridiculous. I agree with you there. 
laugh.gif

However the relation in the "expensive guy" vs the "baller guy" shouldn't really matter, as you pointed out. Hell I'd buy the socks to wear casual with the Pythons. 
glasses.gif
 But you're talking about ON the court. I'm talking off the court, in casual wear of the shoes and socks.

I decided to undstock them today!!
pimp.gif
no filter. I really like them.
I'm thinking about getting that exact same set-up! Props for the pic! 
glasses.gif
 Would you get more than one pair of those socks though?

Last edited:
"Lakers are wearing red NBA-issued warmup shirts in honor of Chinese New Year. Dwight & Antawn have matching red Adidas sneaks."

wonder if Kobe will pull out the YOTS's :nerd:

I decided to undstock them today!! :pimp: no filter. I really like them.

Sick. I don't mind the socks. Probably would have picked them up with my Pythons if my FTL had them. I could easily wear most of the kobe socks with other shoes anyways.

I want to see the other Kobe socks that have that extra lip (?) in the front (I'm referring to the blue ones and the green ones on Eastbay)

Sick. I don't mind the socks. Probably would have picked them up with my Pythons if my FTL had them. I could easily wear most of the kobe socks with other shoes anyways.

I want to see the other Kobe socks that have that extra lip (?) in the front (I'm referring to the blue ones and the green ones on Eastbay)
I think thats just a stock photo, they will be like the other Kobe socks

And people complaining about 16 socks. If you don't want them, don't buy them. You can't tell someone else how to spend their money. Just enjoy the shoes if you picked themup

Anybody else think that the socks run small? I got a large in the black and grey ones (I wear a 10) for my Xmas lights and I wish they went up a little bit higher like I'm seeing in some of these other pics... Kinda pissed I spent 16 bucks on them. Shoulda gotten an XL.

Anybody else think that the socks run small? I got a large in the black and grey ones (I wear a 10) for my Xmas lights and I wish they went up a little bit higher like I'm seeing in some of these other pics... Kinda pissed I spent 16 bucks on them. Shoulda gotten an XL.
I like Quarter Socks, so the only way to replicate it is to get the highest size in lower cut socks like the Kobe's, which are smaller. 
ohwell.gif
 With this info I will probably go XL when I get the Python matching socks. 

Thanks for your insight. 
happy.gif

Yeah this year was my first year playing basketball. I'm not gonna front, I wasn't very good. I wore my KD Easters and I think I looked like an idiot.....

I like Quarter Socks, so the only way to replicate it is to get the highest size in lower cut socks like the Kobe's, which are smaller. 
ohwell.gif
 With this info I will probably go XL when I get the Python matching socks. 

Thanks for your insight. 
happy.gif
No problem my man, I feel the same way when it comes to quarter socks. Probably not gonna get another pair of black ones for my lights but when I get the purple gradients (if or when they release) I'll get XL socks to match.

This, it would be much appreciated!

Not hatin but

Werent u the 1 in here going from thread to thread repeatedly askin for easily accessible info? And got reported on top of that..

Still not hatin but, bruh, nobody(well me) wants to see that gunk again tday/tnite..

Why are u acting so helpless? If youre that lazy/helpless, why are u even on the site?

Do some homework bruh, get to clickin and searching etc..smh..

Last edited:
will it look weird if i wear no show and very little showing white socks with the pythons? :lol:

will it look weird if i wear no show and very little showing white socks with the pythons? :lol:

Not sure if srs..

wear what u like bruh..

naw i will, but i know with black shoes your supposed to wear black. i only wear white socks so i dont cop black shoes and i hate when i see someone wearing black shoes with white socks.

naw i will, but i know with black shoes your supposed to wear black. i only wear white socks so i dont cop black shoes and i hate when i see someone wearing black shoes with white socks.

Lol..

Live a litte..get u some blk python socks..

Back
Top Bottom