OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Also posted in WDYWT

XDR Pythons today :smile:

Xmas restock exclusive to houston is foul but whatever. Also since a bunch of recent posts have been about the socks, are they really that amazing to spend $16?

That's weak as hell the Xmas restock is Houston only! I'm still mystified that Chicago never gets any love despite practically being the reason sneaker culture even exist.
Yea, what gives? If only DRose and Nike could've made a deal. 

Not feeling the All Stars at all. Red Camos are pretty sweet though

THIS! I always thought one pair of socks to wear with one pair of shoes is kinda dumb, as you said, you can get a pair of elites and wear them with any other shoes.

Let's do the math: if you wear the pythons two days in a row, or even two out of three days, you can wear the matching socks with them one day, then put them in the dirty laundry, THEN wear a different pair (elites or whatever) with the same shoes. So, the socks might be good to buy, even though I admit the whole thing's gimmicky (but what isn't in the shoe game?), if you want to have more than one look with one pair of shoes AND you think it looks good, of course.

..can't believe I'm defending socks, but it's not a big deal if someone gets those (I might when I get around to the pythons) considering what we all spend on kicks alone..

Xmas restock exclusive to houston is foul but whatever. Also since a bunch of recent posts have been about the socks, are they really that amazing to spend $16?

Not from a performance standpoint.

These cause slippage if worn in combination with the Kobe 8 while hooping.

I called the footlocker in Orlando and they said they don't even know...but its on the map. :smh:

There should be a Crew Size Kobe Sock, Wonder why Nike hasn't milked that yet? Waiting on Elites?

Youve seen this sock? Or just read/heard about it? Didnt like the pythons sox at 1st, but pics have changed my mind.

Just phone ordered the python sox and kd ice blue johns from Nike in Mall of America. 952-854-5042

Thnx to the big homie dredrizzle87.
smokin.gif
Nope im questioning why there isn't one.

I said earlier that pyhton is good but the colorway isn't for me. Welp, I take back all I said when I saw it in person earlier. :smokin

Python KB8 by chaose57, on Flickr

I also asked my boy what kobe's they are releasing, he just said a red pair and all star. He said he'll let me know if they are getting the blue lights and the purple pair this march. Kinda bittersweet, I like the red yots but I like the purple and blue lights more. :frown:

:wow: wow great shot at the pythons

thanks alot chaose57 now im going to have to cop the pythons after i get my royal 1s

I said earlier that pyhton is good but the colorway isn't for me. Welp, I take back all I said when I saw it in person earlier. :smokin

I also asked my boy what kobe's they are releasing, he just said a red pair and all star. He said he'll let me know if they are getting the blue lights and the purple pair this march. Kinda bittersweet, I like the red yots but I like the purple and blue lights more. :frown:

This picture, not sure what it is but even my wife said they looked good and she never says that about shoes. Might be time for that birthday coupon...lol

The whole sock thing is ridiculous. I have elites, that I bought for dirt cheap at outlets, but socks to match your shoes? I hate when I go to the gym and see some dude decked out in elite shorts, elite shirt, socks, expensive shoes, nike shooting sleeve and then he's on my team and can't play ball worth ****. I know the correlation is weak, because wearing what you want and not having game should not be related, but when do y'all stop? When does "okay, this is getting to be too much" become the thought process?

Said it before and I'll say it again: Nike really can sell some of y'all anything. Soon they'll be charging for the special edition boxes and the paper inside.... WAIT A MINUTE, they already do lol (see some of y'alls reactions to ASG kicks).

This picture, not sure what it is but even my wife said they looked good and she never says that about shoes. Might be time for that birthday coupon...lol

My girl said the same thing.

Hope I can find my size in a few weeks when Nike loosens the grip on my wallet

great pic, also did he say which red pair? The suede or the red camo? Damn Nike's got me too thirsty for these Kobes. :smh: :smh: :smh:

The whole sock thing is ridiculous. I have elites, that I bought for dirt cheap at outlets, but socks to match your shoes? I hate when I go to the gym and see some dude decked out in elite shorts, elite shirt, socks, expensive shoes, nike shooting sleeve and then he's on my team and can't play ball worth ****. I know the correlation is weak, because wearing what you want and not having game should not be related, but when do y'all stop? When does "okay, this is getting to be too much" become the thought process?

Said it before and I'll say it again: Nike really can sell some of y'all anything. Soon they'll be charging for the special edition boxes and the paper inside.... WAIT A MINUTE, they already do lol (see some of y'alls reactions to ASG kicks).

U mad bro??

No,I understand what u saying..But I just got new kix, shirts, shorts, sox, but no sleeve for ballin in..:wow:

Only difference is I can ball..IMO anyway..smh..lol.

EDIT to my phone order post tho, I wasnt able to complete the order for the sox bcuz they said my card declined..BUT..I checked my balance and I have the bread in there for it..So I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok and hung up..But really, Im not even gonna call back and see wusup, bcuz for 40$ u know how many socks u can get? 40$ including shipping is not worth it for just two pairs of sox, dont care who u are..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom